17

...........My Mom. Why is she calling me? I haven't talked to her since 2 and half years ago.  "Haley my mom is calling me" i say worried "What??Why is she calling you?" she said confused. Do I answer or not?
*My situation with my Parents*
So ever since I moved to LA and became a very well know model. My parents would use me and Haley for fame and money. They would ask for money if they 'needed it for something' but I found out they were using me. They made up a story saying they were in a car accident and the car was wrecked and they needed money to buy a new car. So I went back home to visit them and I see that the car doesn't even have a single scratch on it and I walk in see them hanging out on the couch watching tv. I would ask them why they would lie about that and they said they needed money to buy a new car for them. I couldn't believe what they told me. They had used me there own daughter. I had told them to not call me or Haley and to stay out of our life. I made sure I left that house as soon possible cause I was in shock. I had bought my ticket that night to fly back home the next morning. Once I got home I told Haley what really happen etc.
*Back to the date*
I answer the phone "Hello" "Hi sweetie, I know you don't want to hear from us but your dad was diagnosed with cancer last year and now is  in the hospital cause it's getting worse and he would like  to see one last time before he goes" I was in shock my dad was in this situation I couldn't believe it. But I didn't know if I should believe it cause they would try stuff like this to get my money. "Omg is he ok, why didn't you tell me earlier?" "You didn't want to hear from us, so we stayed out of you life" I could hear my mom crying. "Ok mom I'll try to get a ticket to go see him, I love you mom tell dad I love him too. But I have to go I'm on a date, bye" "Ok honey have fun on the date, we love you too" then I hung up the phone. I had to take that in. I walked back to the table and told them everything. Everyone was sad for my dad and me. But we keep going on with the date. We ordered out food and keep talking about different things. I was a little down of the news I got but I tried to stay strong. "Hannah um, I would like to talk to privately outside for a second" as he got up and put his hand out "ok let's go" as I grabbed his hand. We waked through the table to get outside. We got outside and it was cold. "So what did you want to talk about?" While I look into his eyes "Well um" he paused "Cam you can tell me" as I hold his hands "I was wondering if you will be my Girlfriend?" He said blushing and looking into my eyes "Of course I want to be your girlfriend" as I gave him a kiss on the cheek "Really?Good because I want you to be with you no other person, I care and like you so much to see you with another guy" as he cupped my cheeks and kissed me. His kisses makes me feel so special. We smiled at each other and walked back into the restaurant. We got to the table and our food was already there. I could see Gray and Haley were already eating. As we were eating Gray asked to talk to Haley privately. I hope he asks her to be his girlfriend like he planed to. While they were gone me and Cam were talking and I asked him if he wanted to go to Florida with me. He was excited about it and agreed about going with me. A couple minutes pass I could see them walking back over here. I could see Haley had a happy face on. They told us there officially together now. But we didn't tell them we were. "So we have news for you guys too" "What is it?" Haley asked "Were also officially together now!!" I said very excited. "But I got a question for the both of you" "ok" they both said at the same time. "How would guys feel about going to Florida for a couple of days so I can see my dad and to visit old friends haley??" "Omg are you serious!!! Oh yesss!!" She said jumping up and down on her seat "what about you Gray?" "Obviously I want to" "Great! We're all going together" As we finished our food and Cam and Gray paid they told us they have a special place to take us. We were driving to a beach I was a little confused. As we walked to the beach it was still day light but the sun was about to go down. We sat on the sand and watch the sunset go down. Best date ever.