05

*Hannah's POV*
We were walking back to the beach cause we had to put our bathing suits on. "We're back" I yelled at the guys. "Why you guys took a while?" Sam questioned. "Oh we couldn't un tie the dress because it kept getting into a knot" I said laughing. I walked into the water it was freezing cold I don't know how the boys could just be sitting in this water waiting for us. "The water is soooo cold, I'm freezing" I said shaking. "Come here" Ethan said opening his arms for a hug. When he gave me that hug I felt so warm and safe inside. "Thank you, I need that" I said smiling at him. The water wasn't as cold anymore cause I got used to it. We took a lot of photos, they were very creative, we did the usual solo then with each other. Right after we took the pics we were splashing the water at each other. "I had a lot of fun today with you Hannah" he said walking towards me. "Me too today was an amazing day" i said kind of blushing. "We should get going I'm hungry" Grayson said as he started to walk to the sand. "Yea let's go I'm hungry too" I said walking back. Everyone was ahead of me walking back to the sand until..... "OUCH!!!!! Omg ahhh!!!" I screamed. I see a lot of blood on my foot and a big chuck of glass in my foot. "What wrong? Are you ok?" Ethan said running over to me worried. I didn't reply, I was in shock and I'm losing a lot of blood. "CALL 911!!! NOW" I heard Ethan scream to them. Then it went black.