18

*Next Day*
I got up really early so I could try to find plane tickets for all of us so we can go to Florida as soon as possible. Cam had slept over again. He was still asleep as I was in bed on my computer looking. He looks so cute and peaceful. After a couple of minutes of looking I finally found us tickets. They were for tomorrow. We would have to get up early because our plane leaves at 5:30am. At least this gives us a day to pack our things. I bought everyone's tickets and closed my computer. I got up from bed so I could get started on breakfast. Before I went to the kitchen I gave Cam a kiss on the cheek. I got to the kitchen and grabbed all the food I needed. As I was taking the bacon off the pan I hear a knock on the door. I just hope it's not Ethan and Ally. I walk over to the door and open it. It's Ethan. Only Ethan. "What are you doing here Ethan? Where's your girlfriend?" I said a little angry "I want to talk to you and she stayed home I told her I had a job thing" as he looked into my eyes "Well if she finds out you weren't at a 'job thing' and really at my house and she comes after me she better be careful" while I crosses my arms "so won't find out by please let me talk to you for a second please" as he grabbed my hand. I took my hand out of his and nod to him. When he held my hand I could feel this connection between us but I ignored it. "Hannah I'm really really really sorry for yesterday, I didn't want It to come out that way I was just trying to protect my girlfriend, I know she's been so hard on you and I'm proud of you that you could of went through her rudeness for while, and I really need you in my life I can't see myself not seeing you everyday" as a tear fell down his cheek "look don't cry first but I don't think we could be friends if your still with Ally and I don't think she's good for you because she's just using you for fame since you are trying to get to the top by using you" as I wipe his tear off his cheek "She is not using me for fame she really does like me and she would never do that if she cared about me so much" "Well I think she is so be careful" "Well I have to go" "ok bye" he looked into my eyes for a second and gave me a big tight hug. His hugs can't come pair to Cameron's hugs. There's just something about Ethan's hugs that make me feel safe and feel something else but I don't know what it is quite yet. Before he felt he gave me kiss on the cheek. I blushed for a second but it went away. As I was finishing breakfast and getting the sliver ware out to set the table. "Boo!" As someone came from behind me and scared me and I jumped. "Omg Cam why did you do that. You scared me to death" as I let out a breath of air. He didn't respond and just gave me a kiss. He was helping me in the kitchen the Gray and Haley come out of the room. "Morning" "Morning guys" as they went to sit at the table. "Got news for you guys" as I sat down. "So I bought our plane tickets for tomorrow morning the plane leaves at 5:30am and that means we only have today to pack" I said exited "omg yay!" Haley said getting up from her chair and gave me a hug "thanks Hannah your the best" as he got up and gave me a hug too "Babe your the best girlfriend ever" as he gave me a kiss "your welcome guys but let's eat we only have today to pack" as I put a bacon in my mouth. Once we finish eating the boys went home to pack and we started to pack.