03

*Day of photoshoot*
I had spent the night at Haley's place so we could get ready together. "Morning Reese" I said tiredly. "Morning Rose(Hannah's middle name)" she said getting up from the bed. Haley had a lot of fruit so we made ourselves fruit bowls. Then Sam texted me saying "See you at 12" "Alright we will get ready now" i responded. I hopped in the shower for a couple of minutes then Haley went after me. We were trying to decide what outfit to wear and what bathing suit. We finally found the perfect outfits and bathing suits. We put the outfit on only and put the bathing suits in our bag. I had put my hair in a messy ponytail , Haley had put her hair down.
*11:50 am* "Hannah were going to be late, come on" she yelled from the living room. "I'm going just wait a sec" I yelled back. I was looking for my favorite sunglasses and sandals. I always leave my stuff at her place I practically have my whole closets over here. "Yes, found them!" I said happily. "What did you find?" Haley asked. "My favorite sunglasses and sandals" I said excited. "Alright let's go already we're late" she said annoyed. We speed walked to my car to try not to be as late. Luckily the beach was only 3 miles away.
*Ethan's POV*
Me and Gray just arrived at the beach. We started to walk to the beach and only saw Sam there getting his camera's setup. "Yo Sam, where are the girls?" I questioned. "I don't know, there probably on there way right now." Sam told me. I was really nervous to meet Hannah cause i think I had a little crush on her,I didn't want to make a fool of myself in front of her. "E, you good bro?" Gray said concerned putting his hand on my shoulder. "Yea I'm good just excited for the photoshoot" I said nervously. "Where here,where here" I heard a voice yelled. I turned around and my jaw dropped, she's more beautiful in person.......