22

"Dad?" As I walked over to him and wiped my tears. He didn't wake up. Then I went to the other side of his bed and held his hand. Everyone else was around his bed and Cameron was staying close to me. Then I felt a my hand move. I see that my dad is waking up "Hannah? sweetie is that you?" As a tear fell down his face "Yea dad it's me" as my eyes watered up "Hi Haley, but who are these boys?" "Hi Mike" Haley said "Oh this is Grayson and Cameron" as I introduced them to him. My parents treat Haley as there own daughter cause her parents were alcoholics and got in a car accident and died so we took her in since she was my best friend. The look on his face showed that he liked them "But Mom and Dad I have something to tell you so mom go sit near dad" "please tell me your not pregnant" she sounded worried "No No No don't worry" I started to laugh. "You know Grayson right?" As I looked at Gray "yes" "Well that Haley's boyfriend" "Congrats Haley were so happy for you" Mom got up and gave them a hug "So that means Cameron is my boyfriend" "Oh honey congrats we're so happy for you. Aw you so grown up" as my mom got tears in her eyes and ran over to hug us. My dad didn't say anything. "Can I talk to Hannah and Haley privately please?" I looked concerned but relieved that he wasn't going say anything about the boys "Sure" the boys and my mom left the room "I'm very happy for both of you just be careful about you know what but Hannah are you sure you want to be with Cameron? He looks older and I don't know I just get a bad vibe from him" as he held my hand. I looked at Haley then my dad "Trust me dad he's not what bad at all" "Alright but I just feel that there's another boy out there that's perfect for my little girl, the weird part is that he probably kind of looks like Grayson" I look at Haley and our faces we're speechless "Um Dad Grayson has a twin brother" "Let me see a picture of him" I got a photo of him and show him it "Yup he looks like the perfect guy for you Hannah" I was speechless I didn't know to believe or not "Sorry Dad but me and him don't talk anymore and he has a rude girlfriend" he face was with no worries "Don't worry he'll come for you" I was nodding my head, was he right or not? Probably not. I texted Cameron that he can come back in. I could see my dad was tired so we decided to leave and go eat, my mom stayed with him. We got to the car. I decided to call Ethan but no answer. We got to Chick-Fil-A. "CAMERON DALLAS!!!!!" Someone scream and load of fans ran over to us. This girl pushes me to floor and I hit my head and knock out.