29

...........going to tell him how I feel. Once we get back in LA I'm going to tell him. I'm not planning to tell anyone what I was going to do. I went off to bed. I was really nervous. What is he going to say?
*Next Day*
We were all wide awake ready to go home. My parents took us to the airport. "Bye dad I love you" hugging him "Bye mom I love you too" hugging her. Once we said our goodbyes we got on the express tram. As we got on the plane a lot of things were going through my head. I decided to sleep to clear my mind. We had 10 minutes until we landed. I was really nervous now cause knowing I'm telling Ethan how I feel. We got up from our seats and walked out of the Plane. I took my phone off airplane mode and had like 10 messages from Ethan saying he's going to pick us up from the airport. It made me even more nervous since it had to be once we crossed to the other side of the airport. "Hannah are you ok? You look really worried" Haley says putting her hand on my shoulder "Oh yea I'm fine just glad to be home" I smiled back. As we got off the tram. I couldn't see Ethan anywhere. "Hannah" someone yelled. I turn around and see Ethan. I walk over to him and see Ally with him. He looks so happy. I can't ruin that by telling him how I feel. "Hey Ethan" "Before you say anything Ally wants to clear things with you about what happen the day you made us breakfast" "That's what she only wants to apologize about" I got angry "Yes she hasn't done anything else" he sounded surten. He doesn't know what happen here last time. What has she done. He doesn't even know. "One question why didn't you have your phone the whole time I was gone?" "Oh Ally said it would make our relationship better if we went a while without our phones" "or to hide what she did to me" I said under my breathe. Gray and Haley were just standing there in shock of what Ally was trying to do. She was just there smiling and holding his arm. She disgusts me. I got pissed cause of what Ally was doing to him. Everyone could see the sadness in my eyes. So I called an Uber to go home already. I got the rest of my luggage and waited outside. "Hannah can we talk?" Ethan says coming from behind me "Sure is Ally walking over now" I say sarcastically "No just me and you" as he sat next to me "Hannah you seem different you've changed, tell me what's wrong? We used to tell each other everything" as he looked into my eyes "Everything is fine" i didn't want to tell him that Me and Cameron broke up and me getting rapped. "Well I know you and your not fine and I will find out what's wrong" looking into my eyes then walked away. My uber finally got here and took me home. Once I got home I unpacked and just laid in bed on my phone. I was home alone. Then I got a text from my friend Jake Paul he asked if I could do a challenge with him and everyone in the Team 10 house. I said sure since I just wanted to get out of the house. I got dressed and drove to his house. I get to his house and there's a lot of fans outside and they noticed and ran to my car. I said hey to them then went to go knock on the door. Jake opens the door and is filming. I introduced myself to the Jake Paulers. I see two guys come down the stairs looking at me. It's.................