27

I was starting to get really worried about where Cameron was. I had to use the bathroom so I walked over to it. I open the door and see Cameron and Melanie making out. I was in shock. "Cameron" I said in a sad voice, he looked at me and was shocked that I saw what was happening "Hannah it's not what it looks li-" "It doesn't look what it looks like are you serious Cameron your kissing the girl who made my life miserable" I started to cry "She started it" pointing to Melanie she was just smiling "We are done I want you to grab your stuff from my house and leave now!" Screaming at him and leaving the bathroom. I was crying so much. Why did this have to happen? I walked over to Haley and Gray. "Hannah why are you crying?" As she pulled me aside "Cameron was making out with Melanie" I said sobbing "That asshole how could he" she said in a angry tone "Everything will be ok" Gray says while giving me a hug. We had a group hug. I was trying to not cry but it just hurt me. My dad was right about Cameron but what if he's right about the whole Ethan thing. "Hey Hannah are you ok?" Max asks "Cameron was making out with Melanie in the bathroom" "What an ass I thought I saw something wrong with him" as he gets closer to me for a hug "Can we talk in private for a second?" "Yea sure" as we walk somewhere. It was getting dark. We went somewhere nobody could see us. "Your so beautiful" putting his hand on my cheek "Thanks" I had a strange look on my face. He pushed me against the wall. "What are you doing?" I say worried as he started to kiss my neck "Stop Max!" I raised my voice. He grabbed a something from his back pocket and covered my mouth with it so I wouldn't scream. He put his hand on my breast. I knew what about to happen and I couldn't do anything about it. I tried to escape but he was to strong. He held my wrist so tight. Kissing all over my body. I kept crying and crying. He was trying to take my top off. "Hannah" I heard someone yell my name. I tried to scream. I see Grayson looks at the side of the hotel and he saw me. He ran over to us and punched Max in the face. Grayson pulled me close to his chest. "Your ok I'm here" "Thank you" holding him tight. Max got back up but before he could do anything Grayson punched him again and we walked away. I didn't want to call the cops cause I didn't want to get in with the cops. We walked over to Haley and told her everything. I'm glad Grayson came on time so nothing else can happen. I had hand marks on my wrist and arms. Haley decided to end the party for my sake. Grayson went to counter of the hotel and asked for a blanket for me. I kept shivering for being cold and scared. He wrapped the blanket around me and told me to sit. Everyone started to leave. How could this happen? Why to me? I get cheated on and r-raped on the same day. I couldn't stop shivering. The hotel said they would clean up for us. So we just went home. Once we got home I saw Cameron stuff gone already. And I hopped into the shower. I put my pjs on and tried to go to sleep. But I couldn't do I asked If they could sleep with me in my room.