15

"Omg Hannah these are sooo good" Cameron says smiling at me "Yea there amazing" Haley, Gray, and E said laughing since they said it at the same time. "What about you Ally why do you think about them" Haley asked her "I've had better" she said giving a fake smile. What a bitch. I swear. She's the only one who didn't thank me for her breakfast. Everyone was looking at her like with an odd face. "Why do you have to be like that with Hannah?" Grayson questioned her as if he was confronting her "Cause I can be and she's a bitch to me all the time" she said rolling her eyes at Grayson. "Excuse me!!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!! Your always bitchy to me. I try so hard being nice to you since your my friends girlfriend." I said standing up and yelling at her. "I'm sorry Ethan but I can't do this anymore with her and her attitude against me" as walked over to my room. I was trying to hold in my tears but I couldn't. I could everyone's face were In shock what I said about her but it's true. Cameron's came into my room. "Hey hey it's ok you don't have to cry, she's a bitch anyways" he said caressing my cheek "I know but I can't take all the bitchy attitude she gives me everyday" as a tear falls down my face. Ethan walks into my room. "Hey can we talk please? Privately" he said signaling Cameron to leave "Yea" "Well be right out Cam" as he walked out the room. I hope Ethan doesn't say something stupid that he'll regret saying. "So I don't like the way you talked to Ally-" "Are you kidding me!! I swear she's over powering you now! I can't do this Ethan, I'm going to ask you to leave now" I said cutting him off. "But Hannah ple-" "No leave now! Get your girlfriend and get out now!!" I said going to my door to let him as I start to cry. Why would he come in here and accuse me for what happened. "Alright I'll go" he said as he walked out my room.
*Ethan's POV*
I can't believe she wants me to leave. I was just trying to protect my girlfriend. I couldn't believe I was going to lose her. I went into the living and everyone was quite not talking to each other. "Ally let's go" "Good i hate this place anyways" as she flipped her hair. As I was about to walk out of the apartment I waiting to see if anyone was going to say anything. Nobody said anything not even a goodbye not even from my brother. I waved bye but no one waved back, so i just walked out and closed the door.
*Haley's POV*
"Wow that just happened" "Yea I can't even believe my brother is with her, I feel like she's only dating my brother just for fame" Grayson said running his hands through his hair. I could hear Hannah crying, so we walked over to her room. "Hey you ok Han?" "No I feel like shit" she said crying. She was on the floor with her knees up and crying into her arms. "It's ok we're here, we don't need them" as I sat next to her. Grayson sat next to and Cameron's sat next Hannah. She needs Cameron right now.
*Hannah's POV*
"I want to take you out tonight on a date" Cameron whispers in my ear. I look over to him and nod at him. "But Hannah, I still want you to meet my parents so we'll try to figure out how you'll meet them" Grayson looking over to me "ok" I respond. Should I still meet his parents or not? What do I do now. I'm so confused.