24

.......Melanie Gomez. She was the most popular girl is school and made our lives miserable our high school years. I hate her so much. "What do you want Melanie?" I said annoyed "Just wanted to see how the two twerps doing with there lame lives oh I see that Hannah got a little busted on her face" she said laughing "Well all I know is that we're farther in life than you'll ever be" fake smiling at her. Gray and Cameron were in the bathroom but they finally came back. I see them walking over and Melanie looks over. "Omg no way it's Grayson Dolan and Cameron Dallas!!" she ran over to them I could she was starting to flirt. We walk over to them. "Get away Hannah and Haley they don't like girls like you so leave" as she flipped her ponytail "If they don't like girl like us then why are they our boyfriends?" Laughing in her face as Cameron grabbed my hand "Yea right your not dating them" "Well we are" Cameron said. She was shocked and couldn't believe it. "Let's go guys" I said "Bye Melanie, have fun whatever you do" Haley said. We walked off to our car. I was trying to brag in her face that I had a boyfriend but she deserves it since she treated me and Haley like crap. "Omg I have an amazing idea" Haley said excited. "What?" "What if we have a Class of 2014 reunion party??" She said excited "That would be so much fun" I had a big smile on my face. The boys were excited about it too. I started to look for all the people we went to school with so we could tell them as we drove home. Haley was writing down things we would need and Gray was looking so place to have the party. I was really excited cause I wanted to see where everyone is to this day. I had found a lot of people because they follow me on Instagram now. We got home and we all went to my room. We decided it to be a pool party. I started to dm people about the party. A lot of people said they would come. I couldn't believe they would actually come cause we used to be nobodies. Grayson found this nice hotel that we could have the party at. Cameron was sleeping cause he has had a long day. I was think of what bathing suit to wear. We were all getting pretty tired so Haley went to her room with Gray. I changed in pjs and put my hair in a messy bun and laid next to Cam. He looks so cute sleeping. He woke up when I got next to him. He got up to change into his pjs then laid back into the bed. My mom wasn't home cause she texted me earlier saying she was staying in the hospital with my dad. I cuddled into Cameron's arms. He gave me kiss. He took my hair out of the bun and started to play with my hair. Haley walks into my room and ask if my mom was going to be home and i told her no. "Wait what are you going to do?" "Oh nothing just me and Gray are going to have someone fun tonight if you know what I mean" as she raised her eyebrows "Ew haley get out just go." Me and Cam looked at each other with a weird face. "Don't think about it" I whispered to him "I know babe" as he stroked my hair. Soon I fell asleep.