14

*Next day*
I hear a knock on my door *knock knock* I get up from bed but Cameron was still sleep so I got up as quiet as I can. I walk over to the door and open it. It was Ethan and Ally. "Hey E and Ally" I said not as excited when I saw Ally with him "Hey Hannah, where's Grayson?" He said walking in "In Haley's room" I said pointing to her room. Ethan walked over to Haley's room as I walked back to my room. I had to put a bra on since I didn't go to sleep with one. I walk to the kitchen and decide to make pancakes for breakfast. "Hannah I need to talk to you" as Ally walked over to me "Sure, What's up?" I said consider since she wanted to talk to me privately. "As you know that the twins parents are coming to LA to meet me and Haley, so I don't want you to be around when there here and I want you to cook the food for us. Got it!" She said in an angry tone and looking me in the eyes as if she was going to hit me "You don't tell me what to do and Ethan wants his parents to meet me, no way I'm cooking for you guys do it your self. Now go away" I said rolling my eyes at her while getting flour for the batter. "I'll make you make the food for us period." She waking back to Haley's to be with Ethan. I tired of her pushing me around and thinking she's the boss of everyone. I wanted to slap her right there but I knew if I did I would lose one of my good friends. I'm mixing the batter and made different flavors, chocolate chip, strawberry, blueberry. I turned the stove one, out the pan on with butter on it. I put chocolate on first. Yum it smells delicious. "Yum what's that smell?" Ethan said walking out of the room "Making pancakes for breakfast, which one you want?" I said smiling at him while walks over to me "Chocolate chip" he said staring at me. He kept looking at me but why I looked like a mess I had a messy ponytail and in my pjs. Ally was sitting one the couch on her phone. "So did you ask her?" "Yup its official were Boyfriend and Girlfriend now" he looks so happy and glad he his, he's finally happy with the girl of his dreams "Congrats I'm h-happy for you" I said stuttering but smiled.
*Ethan's POV*
When I told Hannah that me and Ally were officially together she was stuttering when she was saying happy for me. Why Is she nervous or doesn't seem as happy for me. I know that she doesn't like Ally and is trying hard to get along with her. Only if Ally could cook or make anything. Hannah is an amazing cook man that girl can make anything and never mess up. I went back to the couch and to sit with Ally. A couple minutes later a hear a voice from Hannah's room. I see Cameron walk out of Hannah's room shirtless and walk over to Hannah and giving her a kiss on the cheek as she giggled. He didn't even notice that we were on the couch. Why is he here? Did she sleep with him? Are they dating now? I was confused but didn't want her to be with him. "Sup Cam" I said getting up from the couch "Oh hey Ethan did know you were here" as he gave me a hug.
She looks so happy with him I don't know how to feel about this. I think I'm a little jealous about it.
*Hannah's POV*
I could see Ethan getting a little jealous. Then Ally just walks over and starts to make out with Ethan. Eww. Ethan was not expecting that and pulls her back. "Cam can you go put a shirt on please" I gave him a little smile "Why" "I don't want Ally to see your body anymore" as I whispered to him "Anything for you" as he turned my face squeezing my cheeks giving me a kiss. Ethan saw that and I could see that his jaw dropped a little. "So are you guys a thing?" "Well I don't know yet but maybe soon" as putting a pancake on a plate. "Love birds come on breakfast is ready" I yelled for them to leave the room. I set up the table and everyone was at the table starting the grab pancakes.