41

I was having such a great time. My head was still thinking about the surprise Ethan has for me. We got hungry so went to a little restaurant for some lunch. Even though it was like 5:30 it's considered as lunch for us. We went into a Alice in wonderland themed restaurant. It was so cute how the boys were dressed as the cards and the girls dressed as Alice. We were admiring the details in the building. Then a waitress came up to us. She looked our age. She kept looking at Ethan and flirting with him. He would just ignore her and move away from her. "Um can you stop flirting with him?" I said angry "your not going to do anything about it your just his little sister" as she flipped her hair and I got so pissed off and so did Ethan "letting you know lady that he's my boyfriend not my brother, so back away from him now" as I got up from the table "yea leave us we want a new waitress now please" Ethan said pissed "what are you going to do about it hot stuff" she said winking at him. I got pissed and left to the kitchen area to find the person in charge. I got the head and he followed me to our table. "Emily Micheal!" the chief yelled "back away from him and get a other table to help now and if I see you near them again you'll be fired" she moved away and rolled her eyes. I faked smile at her waving goodbye. "Thank you so much" "I'm so sorry about her I would like to make it up to you a free dessert" "thank you and that's very kind of you" Ethan said. We got a new waiter and ordered our food. "I'm so sorry she said that to you and treated you like that" as he held my hands "thanks but I'm sorry she was up all on you" smiling at him. Our food got here and we ate. Then we got the dessert. It looks so pretty. We thanked the waiter. I had to take a picture of it. "Let's eat" as he grabbed a piece of wipe cream on his finger and put it on my nose "Ethan omg!" I started to laugh and put some on his nose. We licked the wipe cream off and start to eat the dessert. Once we finished Ethan paid even though I wanted to but he didn't listen to me and just paid. We walked out "So what ride haven't we gone on?" looking up at him "what's that rude called with the tiny people?" raising his eyebrow "oh yea small world, I love that ride it's so cute and peaceful" as we start to walk to the side that ride is at. We got in line it was kind of long but we didn't care. We would just talk and talk about different topics and not get bored. "I have one that I haven't asked you yet" "what" as he looks at me with his light brown eyes "what's your middle name? I know it's dumb but I've never asked" laughing a little "oh it's Grant" "ohhh I love that I'm going to call you that now" giving him a little peck on the lips "well I should have a name for you but I don't want Rose I want something more special that only I will understand" giving me a smirk "mhm" "I know, what about cookie" I gave him a strange look "what? Why cookie?" laughing a little "because your sweet like cookie and cause I love cookies" as he kissed my nose "aw know I want a nickname for you know" as I rested my head on his shoulder "I got it, Cookie Monster because you said you love cookies and the Cookie Monster loves cookies and I'm your cookie, it's perfect" jumping up and down "I love it" kissing my forehead. We finally got on the boat and went into the small world. Held Ethan's hand with his other hand around me. I rested my head on his side and watched the little people dancing and singing.
*Ethan's POV*
She's looks so beautiful is the lights that are flashing. She's my cookie and forever will be my cookie. I hope she's really liked what I have for her tonight. I was on Snapchat taking a video of the little people then I flip the to me and Hannah and I see she has fallen asleep. She looks so cute sleeping. But I had to wake her up cause the ride was about to end. I didn't want to wake her but I had to. "Cookie wake up the rides done" as she opens her eyes slowly "oh I'm sorry I feel asleep" "it's ok cookie you've had a long day but it's still not over yet" winking at her.
*Hannah's POV*
I'm glad I took that little power nap. We were walking holding hands seeing if there was a ride we missed. Then we come up to "The Haunted Mansion" they say it's as scary but you feel things grab you and I'm so scared of that. But I still wanted to do it. The line was pretty short so no long wait. We walked in an elevator as it downs or up I had no idea. I was holding Ethan's hand so tight making sure to not let go. I was looking around the frames of people. Then it went dark, I jumped a little so Ethan hugged me tight. Then voices came on saying "these people are doomed" "these people don't know what they got into" and I got even more scared. "Omg something just grabbed my leg" she screamed and jumped. I was looking around then my leg got pulled "OMG!!" I screamed jumping into Ethan's arms. He held me tight "it's ok cookie it's all fake I got you" holding me tight. I just put my head into his neck closing my eyes. The elevators opened up but it wasn't the exit there was more. We walked down the line and we had to pick in chairs and it took us somewhere. It was the Mansion filled with ghost dancing and hanging out, it was kind of cool. It finally ended and I ran out of that mansion so fast. We walk back to the castle it was around 8pm so apparently they have a light up parade and fireworks. The castle was light up with colorful light on it. "Your surprise is coming soon" Ethan said with a smirk on his face.