33

"What Cam" Ethan said "This video" getting up to show him the video. I got up from the table and went to the bathroom so I couldn't hear the screams that might happen. "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS ALLY!! You did that to Hannah is that why you wanted to have no phones for a while?" I heard Ethan yelled "Yea so it doesn't matter you don't care about her" Ally yelled back. I could hear them from the bathroom. I was walking back to the table and everyone was staring at me. Ethan walked up to me caressed my cheek and kissed me. We held the kiss for a long time. Everyone was clapping for us. "Hannah Rose Williams I want to be with you and only you" he looked into my eyes "And I want to be with you Ethan Grant Dolan" I looked him in the eyes. We smiled at each other then kissed. We walked back to the table. Everyone was smiling at us. Ally was really pissed. She grabbed her stuff and walked out. "Bye Ally" I said sarcastically. She just flicked me off. But it didn't bother me. As we I was going to sit back at my seat Ethan told me to sit next to him. I'm so happy right now. I just happy that he does have feeling for me like I do for him. I sat with him. He held my hand. Our food got here and we started to eat. "I'm happy for you Ethan and I'm glad you dumped that Ally girl" Lisa said "Thanks mom and happier now with Hannah" he said smiling at me. We keep talking about stuff. "Cameron can we talk for a sec?" I ask her "Yea" we walked away from the table "Thank you so much for showing him that video cause if you didn't I wouldn't be with Ethan now" I said hugging her "Your welcome and anything for you and my brother" smiling at me. We finished eating and paid our bill. I was going to pay for my bill but Ethan wanted to pay for mines. He's so sweet. We were walking to our cars I was going to go home. Ethan wanted to go home with me. He got in my car and held my hand. "I'm so so so sorry Hannah on the way I treated you and the way Ally treated you I hope you forgive me" E said looking at me "Of coarse I can forgive your but you don't have to take the blame for what she did to me" holding his hand tightly "Also the only reason I dated Ally was to see if you got jealous and I thought I didn't have a chance with you" he said looking down "Aw E why wouldn't you think you had a chance with me?" "Because your way to beautiful to date a guy like me" "Are you seriously? Your way to hot to be with a girl like me" having a little laugh. We arrived at my place. I changed clothes while E got something to drink. We went in my room and watch the show "The office" (btw it's really funny) that we both love. We were all cuddled up in my bed. I felt so safe in his arms. He kept giving me kisses on my head. I kept holding his hand and kissing it. This is the best day ever.