10

*Next day*
A nurse came into my room this morning while I was sleeping and woke me up saying I could go home and the doctor said I was good to go. I was happy and excited to finally go home. I was still in Ethan's arms, he's so cute when
he's asleep, he looks like a cute little puppy. I woke Ethan up and told him the good news that I could home. He was so happy for me. The nurses was still in the room so I asked her if she  can unhook me from all this stuff. It was so painful when she took the need out of my arm. When we finally finished E went over to Haley and Gray to wake them up and to get ready to leave since I can't walk as much so I had to stay in bed. They started to pack the stuff they brought from home. I had to change so the boys had to leave the room, I would of went to the bathroom but that's would take to long. "Can I please stay in" Ethan said sarcastically. "No get out you butt" I said laughing. I wore a crop top and some joggers. We're already packed and ready to go. I got into a wheelchair and E started to roll me out of the room to the front desk to sign me out. As we were walking to the elevator a girl walked pass us. "Hey Ethan" she said winking at him. "I'll meet you guys at the car, bye" he said walking away. I knew it was to good to be true. I got sad. We got in the elevator "Gray, who is that?" "I have no clue he didn't tell me he meet a girl" he said confused, so was I.
*Ethan's POV*
"Hey Ally, what's up?" "Just walking around, I see you guys are leaving" "oh yea, my friend got released today" "Does she like you? She looks like she likes you Ethan." There's no way Hannah like a me, she's too beautiful for me. "Nah, were just friends and I bet she has a guys she's talking to" I said. Is it me of does Ally get more Beautiful every day. I think I like her. "Well I have to go but remember to text me" she said giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Alright bye" I said giving her a kiss on her cheek back. She blushed and so did I. I started to walk away into the elevator. I'm so confused now I like Hannah and Ally. But the thing is I bet Hannah doesn't even like me, then there's Ally who likes me.
*Hannah's POV*
I could finally see Ethan walking to the cars but he looks confused but at the same time a little blushing. Me and Haley were waiting in my car and Gray was waiting in there car. Haley started to drive as soon as Ethan got in the car with Gray. She looked kind of mad. "Haley, what's wrong?" "Nothing I'm fine" she said raising her voice "No there's something wrong tell me now" I raised my voice at her grabbing her arm "Why is Ethan with that girl, he should be with you not her" I saw a tear fall down her face "Haley it's fine, he probably wants to be with her just let it be ok I can't change the way he feels about her" I got emotional saying that. The guys went home to do some stuff but they said they were coming over when they finish. We finally got my apartment I miss my home so much it feels good to be back. Sadly I have to move out soon cause I was kick out because my neighbors complain that there's to many fans who come to the apartment to see me and load and over crowding. I didn't really care cause my apartment was in a bad area anyway. My apartment has always been Haley's for the way it looked. My head was spinning still by having the thought that Ethan was taking to another girl. Should I let him go or keep him?

Sorry guys I haven't uploaded in a couple of days. I have school and I just got the flu and I have a 101.4 fever rn so yea.

"Him"  |e.gजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें