30

........the Martinez twins. "Hi I'm Emilio and this is Ivan" as they came down the stairs "Hi I'm Hannah" as they gave me a hug. Jake showed me around the house. Everyone was looking at me. I said hi to everyone. Jake told me we were playing a game called "Random Kiss Spin Wheel" I didn't know what to expect. I didn't know what game we were going to play and now I can't get out of it. They put all the names on the wheel. Everyone was playing even the other girls. Jake decided to go first and he got Tessa. Then Kade went next and it landed on me. I was shocked. I looked at everyone then Kade walked up to me caressed my cheek and kissed me. Everyone was like "Ooooooouuuuuuu" I started to blush. I decided to spin and I got Ivan. I put my hand over my mouth nervous then Ivan walked up to me and held me close and kissed me. Everyone was yelling in excitement. I started to blush even more. Everyone else went and had to kiss the persons it landed on. I'm just glad that no girl landed on my name. There is no way I'm kissing an other girl. It was Chance's turn and it landed on me. He walked up to cupped my cheeks and kissed me. This was such a fun day even though I had to kiss some people. After the game we all watched a movie on the couch. All the guys went to the kitchen and they were talking about someone I wanted to know. "Hannah can you come over here a sec?" "Sure" as I got up from the couch "So we heard that Chance likes you" I had a shock look on my face "Oh but I'm not looking to be in a relationship cause I just got out of one with Cameron" "Wait Cameron Dallas? What happened?" As he turned his camera off "Well I saw him making out with this girl Melanie who made my life miserable in high school" a tear fell down my face "Omg Hannah I'm so so sorry it's ok we're all here for you" as he hugged me. Then the rest of the guys hugged me. I felt amazing knowing people cared about me.We went outside to take some pictures. Everyone wanted one with me. Erika and Tessa were so nice to me. Then we decided to go out and eat. We went in the Team 10 car. Tessa was near the window then Erika and then me since there's a seat next me free Ivan decided to sit next to me. I started a conversation with the girls then I started to talk to Ivan. He so sweet and nice. He asked if I could be on his Snapchat story and I was like yea. We took a really good picture together. Everyone was looking at us. I added him on social media. We get Urth Caffé. We get out of the car and Jake is vlogging. As we were about to walk in we pass by...............