23

"Hannah wake up" I heard Cameron whispers. I started to open my eyes I could see I was in a hospital bed. "What happened" as I put my hand on my head "Fans pushed you to the floor and now you got stitches on your forehead" Cameron said "Are you serious?" I grabbed my phone and went to camera to see, I was in shook I had five stitches on the top right corner of my forehead. Everyone was looking at me sad. "Well when can I get out?" "Once you woke up" "ok let's sign out" as I got up from the bed and grabbed my stuff. They told me my mom came by but she had to go back with my Dad. I'm glad she came to see me. She has changed I'm proud of her. I'm glad I get to tell her stuff that's happen in my life. I check my phone. All I see is hate on me and some girl tweeted "I pushed Hannah Williams to the floor and she stared to bleed, mission accomplished" that tweet had over a million likes and retweets on it. Why are these girls hating on me? I didn't do anything. Haley saw me look at the tweet and she hugged me tight saying "Hope this isn't another 4 years of high school again" a tear fell down my face. We got in the car and Cameron drove to yogurt place. He knew I was hungry. He had a kind of mad look on his face. "Cam what's wrong?" As I held his hand "I hate how everyone is treating and what my they did to you" "It's ok don't let it get to you." We arrive at the place and get out of the car. I saw two girls sitting in front of the place and they had a big paper. I hope they don't start with hate. I don't need that right now. I get out of the car and they notice me. "Hey Hannah" the girl said "I'm sorry girls but your going to throw hate at me please I can't right" "No we are not going to we love you so much and this a get well soon posted we made for you" the other girl said "Aw thank you guys so much this just made my day, what's your names?" As I hugged them "I'm Alexis" "and I'm  Emma" "well you guys have the most beautiful names" "thanks you but can we get a picture with you?" Alexis asked "Of course I can." I took a picture with them. We took another photo and I told them I was going to post it on my Instagram. I asked what there Instagram and twitters were so i could follow them. Once we finished they went home and I went inside to get yogurt. Cam, Haley and Gray were waiting inside since they didn't want to see anymore fans which is reasonable. I get inside and grab my bowl and fill it up with all my favorite candy. Cameron paid for my yogurt and we sat at a table near a window. "Well well isn't it Hannah Williams and Haley Moore, the two models" I hear someone say sarcastically. I look over to see.............