40

*Next Day*
I woke up with Ethan holding me from behind. I tried to remove his hands without waking him up and I successfully did it. I got up and opened the curtains for the sun to light up our room. I walk to Ethan giving him a kiss on the cheek whispering to him "Morning handsome" as I walk off to take a shower. I could see a smile apear on his face. I get in the shower and start to put shampoo in then I hear the door open. I look out covering my body with the curtains and see Ethan. "Ethan get out!" with a little laugh "why? I can't even see my own girlfriend naked?" He said sarcastically "Um no but not now" raising my eyebrow "ok well hurry" as he left with a chessy smile. I finished up and dried myself up and got dressed. Ethan got in the shower while I finished getting ready "Hannah come her for a sec" he yelled "what?" As I walk in the bathroom "please don't put any makeup on you look wat better with out it" i rolled my eyes "fine  only because you want me to" as I felt the bathroom. Since I didn't have to do my makeup I was already ready to go. He was done showering and got dressed. "You look amazing" as he caresses my cheek "thanks E you look great but I actually feel free since I have no makeup on" smiling at him "I told you princess" as he tapped my nose. We left our room and went down stairs to eat breakfast. This hotel is so beautiful. Once we got to the breakfast center it was breath taking. "Omg this is so beautiful" as I said covering my mouth "Not as beautiful like you" as he kissed my hand and looking at him in awe. We sit down at a table near a window with a pretty view. We ordered our food and keep taking about what amazing adventure we were going to have today. Our food got here and it looked so cute. We ordered pancakes but we didn't know they would come looking like Minnie and Mickey Mouse. I had to take a picture of them and post it on my Snapchat as Ethan did the same. Once we finished we paid and went outside to wait for the trolleys that take us to the park from our hotel which is very convenient. It finally got here and we hopped on. I got really excited. We got there and the lines to get in were so long. "Were going to wait in that line for so long babe" I said getting a little sad "no worries that's why I made sure to have the VIP entrance" he said winking at me "No way are you serious" jumping up and down. He pulled me to the VIP entrance and nobody was there. We handed our tickets to the lady and she gave us our wrist bands. We got in and every looked so beautiful. We walk in and you see from away the castle but in the corner I see Minnie and Mickey and I had to get a picture with them. I'm such a kid. I bet Ethan's thinks I'm such a kid.
*Ethan's POV*
Hannah looks so happy. I'm glad. But when she saw Minnie and Mickey her face light up with joy. I'm glad to see her like that. I knew this trip would make her forget about the whole cop situation. I just can't wait for tonight. I have something special planed for her.
*Hannah's POV*
We waited in line to get a picture with them. Some fans noticed us like always but they only waved at us cause I guess they noticed that me and Ethan just wanted only time as normal people. We waved back and they got happy we noticed them. It was finally our turns. I gave them my phone to take a picture of us. He took the picture then I went to grab my phone but he said if he could take one with his camera. He took it. I went to look at the picture and all I was staring at was Ethan's beautiful smile. What did I do to deserve such an amazing guy. We thanked him and walked off. The photo on my phone was so cute I made it my home screen. We walked closer to the castle. We asked someone to take a picture of us in front of it. We held hands looking at the castle and waited for the lady to take the picture. We thanked her and looked at the picture. "We look great" we both said at the same time and bursted out laughing. I made that picture my lock screen. Sorry Haley had to change my screen. The picture was of me and her hugging each off guard. We walk through and everything looks so magical. I saw the Peter Pan ride and pulled Ethan so we can get in line for it. *going on more rides etc.* I saw Ariel and I need to take a picture with her cause she's been my all time favorite princess. "I have a surprise for you later tonight" I look at him weird and confused. What more can this boy do for me. He's already done so much for me.