37

*Next Day*
It was around 6am when they woke us up. They told us that Max was arrested last night. I was relieved that he was put away. We all went home. "Haley where's the car?" As we walked outside "It's over there" she pointed to it. Grayson drove and Haley was in the front. Me and E say in the back. Once we say down Ethan fell asleep. I was looking outside the window admiring the sun go up. We finally got home. I woke Ethan up. We got in the apartment and went our separate ways into our rooms. I had to change into my pjs since I was still in my bathing suit. Then I hopped into bed and got under the covers. I knocked out really fast. Ethan got in bed and held me from behind. "You up babe?" He whispers in my ear "mhm" I woke up. I turned around to face him. He smiled at me looking into my eyes. I smiled back and looking into his beautiful eyes. He pulled me closer into his chest. He held me tight looked into my eyes and kissed me. I kiss back and then it turns into a make out. I had my hands on his neck as he had his hands on my waist. We finally stopped kissing. And finally fell back asleep into his arms. What did I do to deserve a guy like this? I keep thinking to myself.
*Hannah's Dream*
I wake up felling a sick. While my back hurt so bad. I was gaining weight for the past few weeks. I keep thinking to myself I need to lay off the burgers. I woke Ethan up. I'm so glad we moved in with each other. And now he has a warehouses to be in. "Babe I don't feel good we need to go to the doctors" "what's wrong?" As he got up from bed "I fell sick and my back hurts" having my hand on my back. We changed clothes.  We speed walked to the car. I decided to call Haley since we didn't tell her where we were going. We finally got the doctors. We waited. "Hannah are you sure your not pregnant?" Ethan's looks at me "I'm sure when we did it you had Protection so I can't be" holding his hand. "Hannah Williams" the nurse says I got up from my chair and walked over to her. She put us in a room to wait for the doctor. "Can you pee in this cup so we can check everything is fine?" As she handed me the cup "sure" I Grabbed the cup and went into the bathroom. I finished peeing and went back to
Sit on the bed. We sat there for a couple of minutes. What's taking so long? The doctor finally came in. "Hi Hannah how are you?" He asked "Fine my back hurts and feeling so sick" holding Ethan's hand "Well I can you why your feeling that way?" I had a surprise look on my face "what is it?" "Well your pregnant, congratulations" I looked at Ethan and we had shock looks on our face "So I'm not fat?" "No that's the baby and I'm going to do a ultrasound to see how far along you are" laying me down. He told me to pull my shirt up and he put some gel on it. It felt weird. He put a handle on my stomach. He moved around to find it. "There's your baby" he point to it "Omg i can't believe I'm going to have a baby" covering my mouth. Ethan was speechless. "I'm going to be a Daddy and your going to be a Mommy" "Yup babe" holding his hand tight. He took some pictures and handed them to me. I was two months pregnant. He said I have to see him every month and go to the pharmacy to pick up  my prenatal vitamins. I wiped up off the gel and pulled my shirt back down. We gave the doctor all my info and told her what he said about seeing me. We walked out and Ethan hugged me so tight "Your pregnant" "I know I can't believe it" hold him. He gave me a kiss and we walked to the car.
*End of Dream*
I woke up. I was in shock of the dream. "Ethan wake up" moving his arm "what's up babe?" "I had a dream that I got pregnant" "What omg that's funny" "it was so weird" we got out of bed and walked to the kitchen. I started to make breakfast. Then E told Gray and Haley to wake up. "Guys I have a crazy story for you guys" "ohhh what tell me?" Haley said jumping up and down in excitement. We sat down and I start to tell them the story.