35

.........Cameron and Ally sitting together holding hands. Me and Ethan give each other the look with disgust. He stilled didn't know how me and  Cameron broke up. Ethan's holding my hand as we walk up to them while Gray and Haley are next to us. "Well well it's stupid Ethan and Slut Hannah" "What your mouth Ally?" I said "You bitch" Haley says backing me up. Cameron kept looking at me. Me and Ally were looking at each other in the eyes with disgust. I kept walking a pulled onto Ethan's arm. I can't believe Cameron and Ally are a thing now. We ordered our Acai bowls and saw some fans saw us from inside. We got outside and everyone was saying great things about me and Ethan. "I'm so happy for you and Ethan, you guys are meant to be" a girl said "Thanks, can I get your name?" I asked her "It's Railey" she had such a huge smile on her face. I gave a nice big hug. We said our goodbyes and got back in my car. The drive was fast. We get out of the car and go get a spot. We had a perfect spot not to close but not to far. Everyone took there covers off but I didn't feel like it. Haley knew why didn't feel like taking it off and I didn't even tell her I was feeling. Wow she really is my best friend she knows me so well. We started to eat our Acai bowls. I see a flash go off. I look over to E and he's trying to get a picture of me. "You look amazing so I had to get a picture of you" he gave me a cheesy smile "ok silly" laughing at him. He put me on his Snapchat story. Everyone was getting in the water while I just laid on the blanket. "Come in Hannah" Ethan yelled "I don't feel like it sorry E" shrugging my shoulders. I think I'm going to tell him what happen to me now. I walked over to the water to rinse my arms. I would put makeup on my arms so that the bruises won't show. I rinsed the makeup off. "Come over here I have to tell your something" waving for them to come over.
They came over. "E sit down your going to want to sit" he gave me a strange look but sat down. Haley and Gray giving me the look that everything will be ok. Ethan was getting so confused cause we didn't say anything while we have each other the looks. "Please tell me what's happening?" "I will" holding his hand. I'm so nervous to tell him. I don't know how he'll take it. I sat down and held his hands. "So when we were Florida i threw a party and I found Cameron making out with Melanie this girl who bullied me and Haley really bad in high school, I found them in the bathroom" I looked up at him, he had a pissed face "I can believe he would do anything like that to you, you deserve way way better" "I already have everything that I need in my life and that's you Ethan" looking in his eyes. "Second at the party this guy M-Max he was a football player and he saw I was sad about Cameron so he took me at the side of the hotel and started to kiss me and I told him to stop but he didn't and started to kiss all over my body and held me tight so what I'm trying to say is that I got-" "raped, Omg Hannah who didn't you tell me sooner and are the cops going to do something about it?" Giving me a hug "You were will Ally and I don't want to get in that big mess" "no we have to tell the cops now" "please E don't please" "ok" holding me. I showed him my arms and he face expressions looks like his heart broke into millions of pieces. He cupped my cheeks and kissed me as if it was going to be the last time. We laid down and cuddled. I feel asleep with a shirt over my face. I woke up and couldn't find Ethan where is he?