46

*Hannah's POV*
That my High school boyfriend Micheal Jones. He broke my heart so bad. I found him in bed with my ex best friends Mia and Avrey. Yes two girls in the bed. That's how it became only me and haley. I notice that Ethan probably knows the girl. Hopefully he doesn't notice me.
*Ethan's POV*
That's my ex girlfriend from a year ago Meredith Mickelson. She was the biggest whore in the world and she broke me. I've had a tough time trying to trust someone ever since her. But when I meet Hannah I knew she would bring that side of me back. Hope she doesn't see me.
*Hannah's POV*
Me and Micheal made eye contact. He's jaw dropped. He hasn't seen me in years. And I have to say I've changed.
*Micheal's POV*
I walk into this nice restaurant with my girlfriend Meredith. As we walk to our table. I see her. My ex girlfriend from high school. Wow. She looks amazing. My jaw dropped when I made eye contact with her. Wonder who this guy is?
*Meredith's POV*
My amazing boyfriend Micheal is taking me out to a restaurant. While we walk to our table i see him my ex. He looks a little the same but his hairs different. I see a girl he's with. Wonder who that may be?
*Hannah's POV*
They walk up to us.
"Omg Hannah is that you?" Micheal says. "Hey ethan" Meredith says. Wait how does she know him. "Yup it's me Micheal" I say with my brow up. "We meet again Meredith" Ethan said with an annoyed tone. "Ethan this my ex boyfriend from high school and Micheal this is my boyfriend Ethan" I say holding Ethan's hand. They exchange heys. "Hannah this is Meredith my ex girlfriend from a year ago and Meredith this is my beautiful girlfriend Hannah" he says squeezing my hand when he introduced me. We exchange hi's. This is so ironic how our ex's are dating. They sit in the table next to us. Wow that's great. I can tell that I'm not going to like Meredith by the way she was staring at ethan. When we get back to the hotel I'm going to ask Ethan about his and hers past. I try to ignore them so I can have an amazing night with Ethan.
*Ethan's POV*
This Micheal gives me a bad thought about him. I already don't like him. Forget them. I want an amazing night with my beautiful girlfriend. When we return to the hotel I'm asking about this Micheal guy.
*Hannah's POV*
We got our food and ate. We had a great time. We didn't even notice that they were next to us.