26

*Next day, Day of Party*
We all woke up early to get to the hotel and set up everything. We didn't have breakfast but we did have ice coffee to keep us awake. When we arrived at the hotel it was big and had a big pool with a huge slide. We put decorations up and the food etc. It took us a good three hours so once we finish we went home to eat and change since the party was at 1. We had put our bathing cover and the bathing suit under it. The boys put there bathing suits on with a nice shirt. "You look so good babe" Cam says biting his lip "stop you look great too" winking at him. We drove over to the hotel and couple of minutes pass by and people started to show up. I saw so many people that I remember. I'm surprised anyone came cause everyone used to hate us. So many people were here. The whole football team was here except one which was Max Walker he was the hottest guy in the school I doubt he comes. I see Melanie and her group of girls were walking through the doors. "Hey Melanie I thought you didn't want to come to two twerps party?" I ask confused "Well it is a reunited and I got nothing to lose" walking passed me and winking at Cameron. While I was saying hi to people I heard people saying ayyyyyy, who's here? I took my cover up off cause I was planning to get in the pool and turn to see Max Walker get here. Wow he still is very hot. I used to have a huge crush on him. I walk over to him to say hi. "Hey Max" walking to him "Sup Hannah you look great" as he looked up and down my body "Thanks you look great too" I said blushing "I see that you and Haley are models now" "Yea" Cameron walked over to us "Hey babe who's this?" I could hear in his voice he was jealous "Oh this is Max he was on the football team" "Sup Max nice to meet you" "Nice to meet you too and I see you have a boyfriend now" "Oh yea" as I put my arm around Cameron. Everyone keep saying that I looked good and looked at my body and saying sorry how they were mean to me. I got a little uncomfortable since they keep looking at me up and down. I was having a great time. Haley came over to me saying "This party is the best" said said jumping up and down "Yea it's awesome, have guys come up to you and say that you look great, looking at your body and saying sorry for being mean to you" "Yup but they didn't look at my body because Grayson was with me the whole time" "Oh guys have done that to me" crossing my arms "Well if anything else happens tell me" as she hugged me. Everyone was having a great time. People took pictures with me and Haley to post on there Instagram's. I could see a lot of girls flirting with Cameron but I didn't bother cause who wouldn't flirt with him. I kept being hit on by guys most were on the football team. I looked over to see if Cameron was In the same spot and he wasn't. I looked around the whole pool and still no sign of him. I tried to called him but no answer. I've been looking for him for a good 10 minutes but no show. Where is he?