31

........Cameron. Jake and everyone noticed that it was Cameron so Jake went on the other side next to me and Ivan decided to hold my hand so I felt safe. "Hannah please talk to me" as we try to walk past him "Go away" I yell "Dude go away you messed everything up with her so leave" Jake says to him "Please let me talk to her" "Bye Cameron" as I walked in Urth Caffé. We were all inside and got a table. "Thanks Jake and Ivan for that" looking at them "Your welcome" Ivan says "Anything for you Hannah" Jake says smiling at me and I smiled back at them. The waiter got to our table and she kind of freaked out a little cause it was us. We told her to be a chill about us here so that we didn't get even more fans to get here. Then we all ordered our food and drinks. I was having a great time. I sitting in between Ivan and Chance and right in front of us was Tessa and Jake. We were all talking having a good time. Chance is so funny. Jake would tell me all the new stuff that's going on in his life. I'm proud that he's doing something big in his life. Ivan would tell me about Spain. The way he described it just made me want to go to Spain at that moment. Tessa would tell me how dance was. I would just tell them about my modeling and the big bumps in my life. I told them the situation of Ethan and Ally. They told they saw the video of Ally slapping me and were really pissed with Ally. Once our food got here someone walked through the door. It's Ethan and Ally. Why do they have to be everywhere I go? Ethan was staring at me when he got inside.
*Ethan's POV*
We walked into Urth Caffé. I see Hannah and Team 10 together. She looks so beautiful but I could tell there's something bothering her inside. I need to find out what happened to her and what's the other reason Ally has to apologize for something else. I wanted to say hi to her but if I didn't Ally would get mad. I still want to be with Hannah but she obviously doesn't like me. I getting tired of Ally and all her games. Ally went to the bathroom so I decided to walk over to Hannah. "Hey Hannah can we talk?" "Yea" "So as you know that my parents are coming to meet our girlfriends and I know your not a girlfriend but I still want you to meet my parents so please come" looking into her eyes "I'm only coming cause Grayson told me to go when we had our fight" as she looked at me. I nodded my head at her and walked off.
*Hannah's POV*
Why does he all of a sudden want me to meet his parents? I can't believe he waited for Ally to leave just so he could talk to me. Once we all finished eating we paid the bill and got in the car. The drive to the house was silent. Once we got to there house I walked to my car to go home. Then Chance stopped me. "Hey Hannah I was wondering if you wanted to hand sometime" "Yea sure sound like fun" "Ok well give me your number so I can text you" "ok" as I handed him my phone to put his number in. Once we exchanged numbers I said bye and drove off home. Once I got home I changed into my pjs and watched movies in my room. Haley and Gray weren't home. So I was all alone.