34

*Next Day*
I woke up to being in bed by myself. Before I left my room I fixed my hair into a messy bun. I walk out. I see Ethan making breakfast. I walk over to him. "Morning beautiful" giving me a kiss on the cheek "Morning babe" standing next to him "I want to go to the beach today with you" picking me up and placing me on the counter "Y-yea that's sounds good" I stuttered, I don't feel safe to be somewhere where I have to wear a bikini and I still have nightmares of that day. I want to tell him but I don't know when it's a good time. Also I want Haley and Gray to be there when I tell him cause if it wasn't for Gray I probably be a bigger mess than I am now. I went to Haley's room to check if they were here. I walk in and see them asleep like babies. I walk up to her door to ask E something "Can Haley and Gray come please?" Giving him a little smile "Sure sounds good" as he looked down "Babe what's wrong?" Walking over to him "i just I wanted today to be me and you" still looking down "Trust me your going to want Haley and Gray there" picking his head up giving him a kiss as he gave me ok look. I walk back to there room.
*Ethan's POV*
I wanted to be alone with her. She better give me a good reason why she wants them to come too. She's so beautiful. Especially when she walks away. I'm so lucky to have a girl like her. I was making some pancakes. It was a success. I didn't think I could be able to make one. But she will always be my favorite cook.
*Hannah's POV*
I told Haley and Gray about the beach today. "It smells so good babe" walking out of her room "Thanks I tried my best" setting the pancakes on the table "There perfect" hugging him from behind. We sat down and ate. They were so good I think better than mines. Once we finished eating we went to change into our bathing suits. I was in my room by myself. I need E help to tie my bathing suit. So I called him in. "Can you help me?" holding my straps up "Yea" as he looking my body up and down. He tied it up and went to change into his bathing suit. I put my cover up on. "Your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" walking towards me "Your the most Handsome guy I've seen ever" as he cupped my cheek and I leaned in to kiss him. His kisses are the most magical thing over words can't even describe it. Once we were all ready we headed out. Before we went to the beach we went to go get Acai bowls. As we walked out of my car I see sitting outside together..............