21

*4 hours later*
Cameron woke me up because our plane was about to land. We get out of the plane and take my phone off airplane mode. My phone just starts to blow up on twitter. "Can we get Starbucks please?" I ask anxiously "Sure anything for you babe" as he smiled at me. We got in line for Starbucks. I decided to call Ethan to talk about what happen and to see if he saw the video. It would ring and then go straight to voice mail. I tried to call again but the same thing happened. Why isn't he answering? I told Grayson what was happening and he said he tried to text him but it didn't deliver. I bet Ally's trying to keep him away from his phone so he doesn't see the video. We got our drinks then went to get our luggage. I called for an Uber to take us to my house. As we walked out of the airport we saw a lot of fans screaming to see us. Me being me I stop to take photos and talk to them until our car gets here. "Your a hoe Hannah" I hear someone yell at me "You steal Cameron from us and now your trying to get Ethan now, whore" the same girl screamed. My eyes started to water up but I tried to say strong. But at least our ride got here on time before I cried. We get in the car and I start to cry. "Babe what's wrong?" Cam asked "Nothing I'm fine someone just stepped on my foot" "ok." I lied to him. I just didn't want him to worry. The drive to my house was quiet but fast. We pull up to my house and I take a deep breath. We got our luggage and I knock on the door. My mom opens the door and she looks like a wreck, she looks like she's been crying for a good week. "Hey mom" as I gave her a big hug "Hi Hannah, I'm glad you came" as she held me tight. I introduced my mom to Gray and Cam. I hadn't told her that we were together I want to tell my parents at the same time. I went up to my old room and It was the same way I left it. I can't believe they still kept my room the same way. Once we put the luggage in the rooms we went to the hospital to see my dad. We get to the hospital. We got the passes to be able to get in his room. As we walk in hallway to his room I took deep breathes. I open his door and see him laying in that bed. I started to cry. I never really thought that someone close to me would be with cancer. I started to break down.