Epilouge Pt 2

Kennedy
Thankfully, my period stopped before we landed in Paris.

On the plane, I sat with Aaron. I would've been with Paris but she needed Taylor. It is her wedding after all.

Aaron bribed Ethan and Grayson to come along. Paris became their friend so she is cool with it.

Ever since Grayson and I had that weird moment in my apartment, we have barely talked.

I plan on doing so in Paris, because why not?

We've been here for a few days, choosing dresses and finding a venue. It was super easy, because Paris and Taylor knew exactly what they wanted.

We are staying in a hotel, Aaron, Ethan, Grayson, and I are in the same room. Everyone else has their own with whoever they want.

Now
I curl the ends of my hair, and apply light makeup. I already have my outfit on. It is too cold to wear what I usually would so I chose an oversized jumper, and blue jeans.

"Dress nicely," Ethan laughs, walking into the bathroom.

"What do you mean, "nicely"," I mock him. I turn the curler off, by unplugging it.

"Don't you have a nice blouse?" he says, rolling his eyes.

Douche.

"No. Don't you?" I sarcastically asks. I notice he's wearing jeans and a ripped shirt.

"I'm saving them for the wedding," he replies harshly.

"Well, I don't dress nicely," I roll my eyes, walking out of the bathroom.

"Hey," Grayson smiles, "nice outfit."

"Are you serious? You and your brother are just as annoying as each other," I sigh. I take my jumper off, so I could put another more appropriate one on.

"I was kidding," Grayson says. Aaron walks in, he just went to try on tuxedos with the other guys.

"How was it?" I ask, hugging him.

"Great. I can't wait to see you in your dress," he smiles, kissing me.

"Can you guys get a room?" Grayson interrupts us.

"We're in one aren't we?" Aaron laughs, kissing me once more.

A few hours later, I greet Paris and her friends.

We wait in a nearby building, I'm pretty sure it's one of her friends' beauty salon.

We all get our hair and makeup done. Paris left her hair down, with soft curls at the end. She had a more natural coloured eyeshadow and lipstick. Her dress is a beautiful white one, with a glitter like material shoulder to waist length.

The bridesmaids wore a dark blue dress, a little bit shorter than Paris' dress.

I sit patiently as a girl braids my hair into a crown. She sticks a bobby pin through the last strands of hair to hold it together. She sprays it once more before handing me over to the makeup artist.