How I Feel

•Aaron's POV•
We walked to the gym, it was on the floor above us so it had a nice view. She followed me to where the leg workouts are. It was right in front of a full sized window.

"Treadmills first?" I looked at her.

"Yeah, sure," she plugged her earphones into her phone and put her water bottle next to the treadmill.

"You do know there's cup holders in these, right?" I laughed at her.

"Pffft, yesss....." She picked up her water bottle and dropped it in the holder.

"How long are we gonna do this for?" She asked me.

"How long can you last?" I tilted my head and she laughed.

"Longer than you," she smirked and put her earphones in and started her treadmill. I shook my head and laughed. I listened to my music through my earphones and started running.

It's been longer than four songs and my legs started hurting, I looked at Kennedy and she looked like she wanted to stop too. I turned my treadmill off and drank some water. She copied my actions and stood by me, "alright, what now?" She tried catching her breath.

"I think I'll try seated calf or leg press, there's more machines over there that girls like better though."

"Okay, I'll try figure it out," she walked over to a leg extension machine.

After a few minutes of that we decided we'd work on chest and abs as well. I grabbed my camera in my bag and vlogged.

"Hey guys! I hope you're having an amazing day, right now, I'm in the gym with Kennedy. She's over there (I turned my camera to her) and today we are working on chest, abs and legs. So far we've done our legs and chest so now we are doing abs. So yeah, let's do dis!" I set up my camera on the ground and did some workouts. We did the same ones at the same time, it was nice hanging out with her. Even though we didn't talk.

I stopped recording to finish off the workout without the camera dying. We were both listening to music with only one ear bud in.

"Are we nearly done? I'm so exhausted!" She wiped her face.

"Yep, I'm doing one more exercise then I'm done," I drank a sip of water and continued. She joined in and we finished it.

"Okay now what do we do?"

"Well I think I'm gonna need a shower, should we do back to the room?" I asked her, then I remembered I needed to talk to her.

"Yeah sure," she started walking to the door.

"Wait!" I grabbed her arm.

"What?" She smiled looking confused.

"I need to tell you something," I turned her and let go.

"Do we need to talk about it now?" She rolled her eyes and kept smiling.

"Yes because you might not talk to me again," I looked down.

"What is it?" She took her other earphone out and payed attention to me.

"About last night at the pool, I'm so sorry for-"

"Aaron it's okay, Bianca's pretty and you deserve someone like her, I know you said you liked me so you wouldn't hurt my feelings. Is that all?" Her mood changed, she sounded hurt.

"No! That's the exact opposite of what I was gonna say, Kennedy I-" I was cut off again by Matthew walking in.

"There you guys are, we've been looking for you's everywhere," Matthew smiled at her.