Finally Here

The past few weeks flew past  and it was finally time to go to where we were staying. It was a fancy hotel close to the venue Magcon was placed. It was a two hour drive but it was nice because I listened to music and slept. Chloe's mum was staying with us too, the hotel room we have, has two rooms, a bathroom, kitchen and lounge room. Everything was black and white.

"This is beautiful!" Chloe yelped.

"It's perfect." I laughed.

We unpacked our stuff like our toiletries and clothes and then decided to watch some tv.

"Are you excited for tomorrow?" Chloe smiled.

"Absolutely! I hope I can hear Aaron sing!" I giggled.

"He'll probably sing "she know what she doin'." She laughed.

"Are you excited?" I rhetorically asked.

"Uhm, duh! I'm seeing Cameron Dallas and Taylor Caniff!"

"Okay, okay. I wonder who EXACTLY is going?" I said.

"Yeah, same. It would be amazing if people from the old Magcon came too!" She gazed with her hands holding her head.

"That would be pretty amazing." I smiled leaning back on the chair.

After about two hours of watching tv and scrolling through Twitter Chloe finally broke the silence.

"Wait, where's mum?" She looked at me.

"Didn't she take a nap?" I asked.

"Oh, maybe. I'll go check." She said standing up. She walked into her mums room and her face went blank. She wasn't there. Chloe walked in fully and came back out with a note.

"It says that she is going food shopping and she'll be home soon, hahaha."

I sighed in relive.

"Thank god. I'm starving." She whined.

At some point her mum came back with bags of food. Most of them looked healthy which was good. Even the chips were pretty healthy too. For dinner we had Caesar Salad, with berry smoothies, weird mix. It felt good eating though but it was annoying at the same time because my rib cage and hip bones started showing clearly. Hopefully this food will go somewhere besides my stomach, legs, or arms. I finished eating and drank my smoothie, the hotel didn't have a dishwasher so I hand-washed my plate and cup.

"Thanks for dinner mummm!" I said sarcastically and she giggled.

Chloe had already finished and took a shower. When she got out and changed into pyjamas I had a shower. I only had a quick one because I was going to have another one tomorrow to freshen up. When I got out I threw on a white adidas jumper and my black longish adidas shorts. I I threw my hair into a messy bun and brushed my teeth.

I said goodnight to Chloe's mum and she followed me to our room.

"I can't believe this is actually happening!" She jumped in bed.

"Neither can I!" I laid down on the opposite side of her.

I almost fell asleep until I heard music start blasting from upstairs. I woke Chloe up and she told me to go to them and ask whoever it is to turn it down. I was nervous but I did it because I needed to sleep. I walked to the elevator and went up to the next floor. I found the room that was right above us and knocked on the door. I heard them turn the music down a bit and people whispering. I knocked again and the door opened. I was face to face Aaron from Magcon. Am I dreaming?!

"Hey." He said smiling. He looked so much cuter in person.

"Uhm hi." I replied, avoiding eye contact because I looked awful.

"What can I help ya with?"

"Well I have to wake up early tomorrow for Magcon and I was wondering if you could turn the music down a bit if that's okay, please?" I smiled.

"Uhh sure, you do know that Magcon started at 1:30 right?"he asked.

"Yeah I know, but I'd rather not be tired all day tomorrow. Plus, I take forever getting ready." I nervously laughed.

"Well I guess the guys and I could use some sleep, see ya tomorrow." He winked.

"Yeah, bye." I smiled.
He closed the door and he stopped the music. I heard the others ask who I am and what I said. I shrugged it off and went back to my hotel room. I fell into a comfortable position and fell asleep.