Back At Home

•Kennedy's POV•
I was woken up by Aaron and Blake switching seats. The movement somehow woke me up, I slowly opened my eyes and it was dark out. I looked to my left and Aaron was talking to Blake. Blake rested his head on the window and closed his eyes.

"How far away are we?" I whispered to Cameron.

"About an hour, we drove in the wrong direction so we had to turn around," he whispered while laughing.

"Oh, aha okay," I whispered back.

"I just pulled over because my mum tried calling," he said as he drove back on the road.

I turned to Aaron and he had earphones in and his eyes were closed. I found my earphones under my legs still plugged into my phone and pushed them in my ears. I snuggled up to Aaron and put my head on his shoulder, he tilted his onto mine. I grabbed his right hand with my left and held it on my thigh. He gripped my hand and I smiled, I probably looked like potato. Matthew started snoring so I turned my music up to the point I couldn't hear anything besides the song "River" by Bishop. Eventually I fell asleep still cuddling up to Aaron.
************************
•Aaron's POV•
I felt her put her head on my shoulder, I rested mine on hers and tried falling asleep. My hand was touched by hers, I held it and she gripped my hand. She put our hands on her thigh and I cuddled up to her.  I started to hear Matthew snore so I turned up my music, I was listening to the song "Fake" by Drake. After a few more songs played, I finally fell asleep.
*****************
•Cameron's POV•
Everyone is asleep so I can't ask anyone to take over driving. I felt really sleepy but we were close to Kennedy's house. My eyes kept closing but I quickly opened them, I was scaring myself. I decided to play upbeat music to wake myself up, so I plugged the aux cord into my phone and started playing music. I sang along to it and surprising enough, I wasn't as tired.

After turning onto a few streets I ended up at Kennedy's house. The other car came not long after. I took the key out of the car and got out. I was parked in the driveway next to a Jeep.

"They're all asleep," I quietly yelled to Nash. He parked across the street, on a curb where a house was being built. He was walking over to me and pointed his car.

"I had to put up with them for four hours," Nash tried keeping a straight face but laughed.

"You mean Joey, Brandon and Mark?" I asked.

"Yes. Joey, Brandon and Mark," rolled his eyes.

"Aha lucky you," I teased and looked at his car.

"Are Chloe, Carter and Taylor awake?" I questioned.

"Yep I don't think they slept aha, should we wake Kennedy up?" Nash said concerned.

"Yeah I'll wake her up now," I walked to the side of the car she was in and gently opened the door.

"Kennedy wake up," I whispered and shook her arm.

No movement.

"Kennedy!" I shook her arm again.

"I'm awake, I'm awake," she said loudly.

"Okay c'mon, we're here."
****************
•Kennedy's POV•
"Okay c'mon, we're here," Cameron says.

I lifted my head off Aaron and let go of his hand, I put my earphones that fell off again in my bag and threw my phone in the pocket of my jacket. I swung my bag around my shoulder and stepped out of the car.