The Last Show

Kennedy
I pull my bags around the terminal, waiting for them to announce our flight. In the end, Aaron is actually going on a different plane. Along with Bart and a few of the guys.

"I'm sitting next to you," Paris says, poking my jumper sleeve. I decided to change earlier, into leggings and a tank top. But stupid me forget about the air conditioning, so Shawn let me wear a spare hoodie from MagCon that he was selling.

"Yep," I smile.

Taylor walks up to us, looking sadly at Paris. She does the same, then says "what do you want?" in a low voice.

"Can I talk to you?" he whispers, I stare at the ground. Pretending that my shoes look cool or something.

"Aren't you talking to me now?" she sarcastically says.

"Y-Yeah but I j-just thought-" he stutters but Paris cuts him off.

"Fine," they both walk off, Taylor didn't divert his eyes from her at all. He looks like he really likes her.

I feel someone stand next to me, looking at what I am. "I wish someone would look at me like that."

"Someone out there does," he says, I see him look at me through the corner of my eye.

"I doubt it," I say glancing at him before looking at the ground. He lifts up my chin, using his other hand to push a piece of my hair behind my ear. His finger gently drags across my ear in the process.

"Someone definitely does," he whispers.

"Are you sure about that?" I ask quietly, as Shawn's face gets closer. I feel the urge to kiss him, but at the same time it's been two nights since Aaron and I broke up.

"I'm positive," he added. I smile, placing my hands on his sides.

His lips touch mine. I feel my stomach swirling. He's so gentle, making it feel so much better.

"Flight 14," the speaker announces, our flight.

He connects them once more quickly before pulling away. Smiling, he walks backwards.

"Oh my god," Paris whispers, walking next to me. I try to process what happened, he kissed me. I smile widely. Shawn is now with the guys, Aaron walking away with the ones on the different flight.

I watch Aaron walk off, he turns around, his eyes meet mine. I look away, not wanting him to ruin my mood.

"Me and Taylor are fine," Paris says excitedly.

"Yay!" I cheer. Shawn looks back, smiling with his teeth. I bite my lip, watching the floor as I walk.

The group's voices were so loud I could barely hear my thoughts. I feel bad for Aaron, but it's his loss. It's not my fault I'm just moving on, trying to be happy. I should be, right?

My phone vibrates in the hoodie pocket, multiple times. I turn on my phone, seeing Twitter notifications;

"Shawn and Kennedy caught kissing! (Fan video)"

I look at it, someone else in this area recorded it... I focus more on where it was filmed. Cameron's legs were on the bottom left of the screen, who was sitting at the edge of the row beside Aaron.