Arguments

Kennedy
"I don't need proof!" I argue, gripping Shawn's wrist.

"Obviously not if you were a little depressed freak that cut yourself for attention and blamed me!" he yells, towering over me.

"Hey man, back up," Shawn says, pushing him slightly back. He stumbles, before revealing his disgusting eyes.

"This another boyfriend? You definitely are more like your mother," he laughs, before swinging at Shawn.

"Stop!" I yell at him, pushing him away from Shawn.

"You really think by saying that, it will make me just turn and walk away?" he laughs hysterically. I roll my eyes, as Shawn walks in front of me.

"You need to leave," Shawn says, holding his lip.

"Sir please get out of this mall," a security guard walks in front of him. I see Jason smirk, shoving his pocket knife further in his pocket. That's the exact one he used on me.

I try to fight back the tears brimming my eyes. The memories I have are all bad because of him. I can never have the perfect body now because of him. I can never be confident because of him. He has ruined my life.

"Let's go," Shawn says. I nod slowly before we begin walking in the opposite direction as Jason.

"If you don't mind me asking," Shawn speaks up, "what did your stepdad do?"

I sigh, "it's a long story. Now, we need to get your lip checked."

"It's fine," Shawn slightly laughs.

"It's bleeding and starting to bruise," I roll my eyes, crossing my arms.

"I'll survive," he shrugs, I glare at him, causing him to laugh again.

"Let's go to the hotel," I say, walking ahead of him.
                ~~~~~~
"Agh," Shawn winces. I pull the cloth away from his lip, scrunching my face up.

"Sorry," I whisper under my breath.

"I'm kidding," he says, grabbing my hand that is holding the cloth.

I look down at them, his body is sitting at the edge of the counter in the bathroom. I stand on the side of his closed legs.

"Sorry," I say under my breath again. This time I felt myself leaning in, but then I remember his lip is busted.

"Why did you pull away?" he asks, smirking a little.

"This," I sarcastically answer, pressing the cloth onto his lip. He smiles, slightly in pain.

"Right," he chuckles. I smile, then continue to clean his lip.

"How's it going?" Paris yells as she walks into the room.

"Not well," I call back, knowing my crazy old stepdad is back.

"What, why?" she asks, then leans against the door frame.

"My mother's ex is back," I grunt, I know there's nothing I can do about it.

"That asshole," she whispers under her breath.

"Mhm," I hum. Shawn nods, agreeing.

"So I'm guessing he did that," Paris says, pointing to Shawn.

"Yeah," I say, pouting a little.

"It's fine," Shawn says, "I will make sure he doesn't hurt her."

"Good," Paris replies. She walks back into the room, flopping on top of her bed.

"I can protect myself," I whisper, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Clearly. That's why you ended up in hospital," he jokes. I hit his chest.

"That isn't funny," I step back, "you don't even know what happened."

"I'm kidding," he apologises, putting his hands on my sides.

"You'll wish you were," I joke, placing my hands on his shoulders.

"Still worried about my lip?" he smirks, rhetorically asking.

"Don't make me hit you again," I pull my eyelids together.

"You don't scare me," he winks. I laugh, glancing down at his white pearls.

"Stop being annoying," I roll my eyes, dropping my arms from his body.

"Okay, okay," he says, picking my arm back up again. I don't hesitate and lean in. He gladly moves his head down to mine.

I press my lips against his, multiple times. I hear Paris get up from the bed, making me groan into the kiss. I pull away, annoying him.

"Sorry," Paris says before walking out.

"I better get back to my room," Shawn says standing up. I nod, biting my lip.

"Yeah, okay," I wipe the imaginary dust off my thighs, awkwardly.

"Walk me to my room?" Shawn begs. I laugh, nodding. We both walk out, he wraps an arm around me.

"I'm sad I don't get to see you for a while," he sighs, sadly.

"Maybe I need to move to America," I smirk, thinking about it.

"Please," he says, widening his eyes.

"I'll think about it," I confess.

"Great. I'll see you tomorrow," he says, hugging me. I hug back, wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Goodbye," I say, I feel someone walk past us. I look and see Aaron, my heart falls.

"Aaron," I say, Shawn smiles before walking inside the room. Aaron looks at me, then goes to walk in.

"Aaron, wait!" I yell, grabbing his arm.

"Stop! Just leave me alone! You don't know what you're doing and I don't care anymore. You said we're done so I won't let you lead me on again," he yells, hurt. I loosen my grip on his arm, he walks backward.

"I was just going to-" he cuts me off.

"You aren't going to do anything or talk to me. Got it?" he asks sarcastically.

"Woah," I huff, "what about you recording me and Shawn?"

"Stop," he turns.

"Why did you record it?" I ask. He stops before turning around.

"Because we never went public so I thought maybe you would be more comfortable showing Shawn Mendes off," he snarls.

"Excuse me?" I start, "we never talked about that. You were the one that never posted saying you were in a relationship. You were the one who never looked good with me. I was just some ugly girl that you used to get some sort of affection," I feel tears brim my eyes.

"Excuse me? I never used you! If anything you used me for fame" he argues back.

"I never said anything about-" I cut myself off, "you know what? I don't even know why I bothered to talk to you. I don't even know why I'm letting you and my mums ex ruin my life. Oh and guess what he's back? And this time, I'll be glad if he kills me!" I yell, as tears now fall down my cheeks.

I walk off, leaving him speechless. I close the door, locking it straight after. I get out of my clothes, changing into boxers and a singlet.

It is pretty early but I need to wake up early for my plane flight alone.

I tie my hair into a neater messy bun, so it is out of the way. I turn all the lights off, then slide under the blankets.

I close my eyes, seeing darkness. Maybe this is all it will be when Jason finally gets revenge of what happened to his daughter.

But this time I want it to happen.