Preparation

Kennedy
"Are you excited?" I ask Paris while throwing my suitcase on to the bed. She quickly picks hers up, placing it on her bed.

"Obviously! Just nervous because I have no idea on what I'm doing," she answers. I nod in agreement.

"Neither do I," I say, shrugging my shoulders.

"Well we could always perform together?" she suggests.

"Yeah, you can dance right?" I ask, agreeing.

"Mainly hip hop, but yeah," she raises an eyebrow.

"Let's learn a couple of dances to perform!" I tell her.

"Yes! How about we both choreograph our own dances and chose a song each?" she adds on.

"Yeah!" I smile. I pull my phone out, and jump on top of my bed. I scroll through my playlist, trying to find an upbeat song.

"Is a Talking Body remix upbeat?" I question out loud.

"Yep," Paris answers from her bed.

"I already have a song chosen," she smirks. I sigh, running a hand through my hand.

This will be a long night.

Eventually, I found a song that's I used to love. I made a routine to it ages ago, but I still remember it.

"Let's go over yours first," Paris suggests. I plug my auxiliary cord that is connected to my phone into the speaker.

"If you say so," I shrug. The music plays and I quickly show her the routine. She picks it up easily, which is great.

"That's such a good song!" she smiles. I agree with her. We go over it a few more times in the next hour.

"Can we go over yours?" I ask, flapping the edge of my shirt. It so hot, even with the fan on.

"I'm tired, how about tomorrow?" she says. I nod, I am pretty tired too.

I unzip my suitcase, fishing around for my pyjamas. I pull out a black singlet and long plaid pants. I wander over to the big bathroom, lifting my shirt over my head.

At this point, I decided for the best that I just look away so I don't need to look at the scar. I leave my bra on for now, dragging my singlet down my upper body. I change out of my leggings into the pyjama pants. Leaving my socks on.

Since my hairs as already in a messy bun, I just unravel the top and let it out so it is a messy ponytail.

I walk back out of the bathroom, with my dirty clothes. I put them in a separate bag.

"I'm just quickly saying goodnight to Taylor," Paris says. She's now in her pyjamas, which were shorts and I'm assuming Taylor's jumper.

"Can I come? To say goodnight to Aaron," I ask, picking up my phone.

"Yeah sure," she walks out of the room with me following behind. Their room is just down the hall so we get there quickly.

Paris knocks on the door, soon a sleepy Cameron opens it. He sees us and pushes the door out wider. We both thank him and step in.

I look around, trying to find Aaron's face. I frown when I don't see him.

"He went down stairs to get something to eat," Jack Gilinsky tells me.

"Okay, thank you," I half smile. I walk back out of the room after saying goodnight to the guys.

I walk towards the elevator. I press the button, turning around so my back is against it.

I think about taking the stairs, but a strong force pulls me inside of the elevator. I scream, but when I realise it's Aaron I laugh. I smack his chest.

"What the hell?" I whisper yell. He chuckles, he must be tired because he has that attractive croaky voice.

"What are you doing here?" he asks, ignoring what I said.

"I was trying to find you," I say. He smiles, I smile back.

Only then I notice we were really close together. Aaron's hands were resting on my lower back, mine were on his chest.

I observe his face, having his brown orbs looking down at me used to make me feel insecure. Now, I feel really comfortable.

I look at his lips, I think he notices because he starts leaning in. I gladly press my lips against his. Our lips keep brushing against one another's.

"You're so cute," he says.

"No, you are," I whisper. I lean in again, our lips get really close but the elevator doors open.

An adult walks in, I rest my back against the wall. The lady presses a button then goes on her phone.

I slightly laugh to myself, looking down. I look at his hand that is resting against his thigh. I slide my hand down his wrist, pushing my fingers gently in between his. His fingers wrap around mine instantly.

I smile, I look back up at him who was smiling too. The doors open and the adult leaves.

"Kennedy?" he turns to face me.

"Yeah?" I say more as a question.

"I like you. A lot. I never knew how to ask you this because I've been too scared to lose you. But, I've never felt this close to someone before and..." he drifts off.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" he asks, nervously.

"Yes," I answer. He wraps his arms around me. I burry my head into his chest.

"Thank God," he slightly whispers.

"Let's go get some sleep," I say. He nods, pressing the button to our floor.

We reach our floor, the doors open. We walk out hand-in-hand, walking towards my room since it is the closest.

Aaron stops in front of the door. He looks down at me, pressing his lips against my forehead.

"I'm glad I can finally call you mine," he whispers.

"I'm happy that you finally can," I smile, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he hugs me tightly before walking to his room.

"Goodnight!" I call out before closing the door.

I open the door, closing it behind me. I hear an odd noise, then realise it's crying. I rush to turn the lamp on then see Paris sitting up on her bed in tears.

"Paris? What's wrong?" I ask, confused. I sit down in front of her, giving her my full attention.

"Nothing. I'm okay," she says wiping her eyes.

"Tell me, you can trust me," I assure her. I give her a half smile.

"It's just that, Taylor seems like he wants me one second then doesn't the next. But when ever he 'doesn't want' me, I try to talk to another guy then he yells at me," she explains.

"Why would he tell at you?" I question, looking down to think.

"I'm not sure. Maybe it's his only way of proving his point but he doesn't realise that it scares me," she shrugs.

"Well don't be upset over him. He shouldn't treat you like that but just tell him how you feel when he does that," I say trying to help.

"Yeah, thank you," she smiles. I give her a quick hug before sliding into my bed.

"What about you and Aaron?" she wiggles her eyebrows.

"He may not have just asked me out, and I may not have said yes," I smirk.

Paris look at me with wide eyes, "what!"

"Yes," I laugh. She puts her hand over her heart, laying on her back.

"Finally!" she whisper yells.

"Goodnight P," I say after we calm down.

"Goodnight K," she replies.

I turn my lamp off before falling back on top of my bed again.

What a day.