Esculations

Kennedy
After the movies we all went back to the hotel. We decide to have an "all nighter."

"Girl talk," Paris says, pulling me by my arm into the bathroom. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Are you and Aaron doing anything anytime soon?" she asks, making sure the door is closed properly.

"Uh, I don't know," I answer trying not to laugh.

"Bitch I'm being serious, because me and Taylor are leaving to buy some snacks," she says.

"And?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Okay," she face palms, "text me when you're wearing clothes."

"I don't need to. I will be wearing clothes no matter what," I roll my eyes playfully.

"Yes you will need to hunny," she places a hand on my shoulder.

"Ugh maybe," I sigh, slightly smiling.

Paris claps her hands loudly, "ouch, okay, yes!"

I unlock the door, swinging it open. The boys look like they were talking about it too.

I look around the room, avoiding awkward eye contact.

"Music!" Paris exclaims. She rushes over to the speaker, connecting her phone.

The song Fuck You all the Time by Jeremih plays. My eyes widen, meeting Aaron's. We burst out in laughter. Paris changes the song to Mi Gente by Willy Williams.

They say their goodbyes before running out the door. I go to say something but Paris opens the door.

"Stay away from my bed," she winks before locking the door then closing it again.

I turn to Aaron, who is fiddling with his fingers on my bed. He is sitting pretty close to the edge.

"Just to let you know, I've never done any of the other stuff. I just don't want to embarrass myself," I admit, sitting besides him.

"I'm not the best, but I could show you?" he asks biting his lip nervously.

"Okay," I nod slowly.

           Warning : Smut
"First thing is tongue, not many people like it but it's easy," he shrugs. He places his hand on my cheek, leaning in. Our lips firmly touch one another's.

His tongue snakes through my lips, doing what it needs to. I do the same, actually enjoying it.

Aaron grabs my waist, pulling me onto his lap. Tugging at the bottom of my shirt, which I gladly let him slip off.

He stands up, holding onto my upper thighs. Turning, he places me on my back, deepening the kiss. I lift the bottom of his shirt, throwing it across the room when it is completely off.

He lifts his lips from my mouth to the my jaw, eventually traveling down to my neck. His lips stay there, sucking and biting.

A soft moan escapes my lips, his eyes dart up at me. With pure lust. I lean up to kiss him on the lips. Tangling my fingers through his hair, I pull him closer to me. I could feel a lump forming through his pants, making me smirk into the kiss.

I flip us over, sitting on his stomach. I lean down, trying my best to give him a love bite. I push my lips up to his neck, gently biting. I blow cold air against the now marked spot, earning a grunt. I do a few more on his chest.

I lean down kissing him again. He pushes his back against the headboard, leaning back. I bite his lip, pulling it towards me. His eyes look up at me in desperation, I connect our lips.

I slowly but roughly grind my hips against his. As he becomes more desperate, he tugs at my shorts. I help him take them off before grinding on him again.

"Holy shit," he throws his head back. He places his hands on my backside, pushing me harder onto him.

"Can we take this off?" Aaron slightly laughs, referring to my bra. I reach behind my back, unclipping it. It falls down, Aaron picks it up, throwing it at the edge of my bed.

I kiss him again, pressing my chest against his. Our bodies are both heating up, almost sweating.
             SMUT OVER
The door bursts open, thankfully it is just Paris. She squeals before closing the door. It must not have been locked.

"Wow," I say, amazed.

"Wow," he nods his head agreeing. Aaron lifts the sheets, pulling them over us.

I lay on my back besides him, with the sheet covering my chest. He hands me my bra, and his shirt. I slip them on, laying down quickly after.

Paris slowly walks in again, checking if we were covered. When she realises we are, she bolts to her bed.

"Taylor they aren't naked, come in with the food!" Paris calls out.

Aaron hand reaches through my hair, massaging my scalp. I smile, closing my eyes. It feels really good.

I lay my head between his upper arm and chest, while his hand is still running through my hair.

"So y'all did smash?" Taylor asks, closing the door.

"Taylor shut the hell up. It's none of our business," Paris says then looks at me, knowing I'll tell her. I laugh quietly.

"Whatever, here," Taylor says handing out lollies to Paris and I.

"You don't get any because you're a very naughty boy," Taylor teases while smirking.

"So are you so why do you get some," Paris argues, while smiling. I laugh at her comment.

"Ugh here," Taylor groans throwing a block of chocolate at Aaron.

               ~~~~~~~
"We didn't have sex, just second base I guess," I explain. Paris nods, wanting me to continue.

"He saw my chest, fully exposed. And we gave each other "love bites." And it was amazing!" I whisper yell.

"That's cute," she smiles.

"Taylor and I did more advanced stuff if you know what I mean," she wiggles her eyebrows.

"Like what?" I laugh, fixing my hair into a ponytail.

"Well, more down there sort of stuff, and us actually taking our underwear of," she closes her eyes to remember.

"He even used his tongue, like what? It felt like heaven," she exclaims.

"That's too much," I put my hands up.

"He even let me give him-"

"Stop!" I laugh, "I'm still too young!"

We both burst into laughter, I run out of the bathroom. Jumping on to the bed, but failing, causing me to land on the floor.

Aaron and Taylor look down from their beds, laughing. Paris jumps onto her bed, successfully.

I look up seeing Taylor use hand signs to talk to Aaron. I cover my eyes with my elbow, laughing hard.

I sit up, noticing Taylor and Paris is in the room. I look up at Aaron, confused.

"Where did they go?" I ask.

"Bart texted Taylor or something," Aaron shrugs. I roll my eyes, Bart always ruins something.

"Want to finish what we started?" Aaron asks, biting his lip.