The Plan

I was woken up by someone yelling, I squinted my eyes before fully opening them and saw a tall, thin, blonde figure jumping around shaking me.

"Chloe?" I groaned.

"Yay! You're up! I have exiting news!!" She cheered.

I sat up and rested my back against the bed frame and waited for her to finish talking.

"Okay, so you know about that Magcon tour in September??!"

"Yeah..?" I nodded.

"Well guess what?!" She raised.

"What?" I said wiping my eyes with my hands and saw her pull something out her denim shorts.

"I HAVE VIP TICKETS!" She screamed jumping around.

My jaw dropped as I saw her throw one of them at me. A smile came upon my face and I started jumping with her.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I hugged her tightly and flopped on my bed.

"How are we getting there?" I asked sitting up.

"My mum offered to drive us, but she wants to know if it's okay with your mum."

"Oh... I can ask her, she'll probably say I have to pay you back ASAP. Don't worry, I will but what if she says no?" I ask.

"Nah you don't have to pay me back, I'm basically just dragging you along," she laughs.

"She won't say no because she doesn't have to do anything." She said raising her eyebrows.

"Should I ask her now?"

"Sooner the better."

I walked out into the kitchen and saw her sitting at the table by herself. I approached her and sat down on the chair next to her.

"Hey mum.."

"Hi Kennedy, you're alive."

"Yes, I know I didn't come out yesterday," I let out a fake laugh.

"And why was that?" She asked annoyed.

"I don't know. I was learning a new song on the keyboard and got carried away." I laughed nervously.

"Fair enough. What do you want?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well, Chloe bought really expensive VIP tickets for this thing called Magcon and its just where you meet and greet famous social media stars and take photos with them and watch their performances. Please can I go? It's in two weeks I think... September 20th, please!"

"Is her mum taking you?"

"Yes!"

"Then I guess so. Just make sure your rooms clean and you eat something today and not pass out." She winked.

"Thank you! You're the best!" I kissed her on the cheek and ran to my room.

Chloe was sitting on her bed and she looked up and me and smiled. She looked at me with a questioning look and I nodded at her.

"SHE SAID YES!" She screamed and we started dancing.

"Hey we have to learn all the popular dances just incase we get pulled on stage." She laughed.

"Okay, okay. Only because Aaron will be there." I giggled.

For once I was actually looking forward to get out of the house. And I was happy, surprisingly.

"Okay, so what's the plan?"
I asked.

"The plan?" Chloe said looking at me concerned.

"You know, what's the set up of Magcon??"

"Oh... Well first it's pictures for us, while none-VIP's wait outside, then the performances. Then yeah I don't know what happens."

"So we have a chance being front row?" I asked eagerly.

"Yep!" she smiled.

"Let's pick my outfit for me to wear." I said standing up looking in my cupboard.

She looked at my closet and sighed.

"Let's go shopping!"