Mixed Feelings

~Kennedy~
I wake up with arms tightly wrapped around me, confused, I look at the face of the body and see Cameron. I smile to myself and lay my head on his shoulder, he's really comfy. I'm pretty sure he put us on the bed because we're covered with a blanket too.

"Hey, what's the time?" He asked with a croaky voice. I reach for my phone and check.

"Two thirty five," I reply, it's so early in the morning.

"I better go to my room so they don't get bad thoughts, hope you feel better," he slips out of under the covers.

"I do, thank you," I smile.

"If you're happy, I'm happy. Goodnight," he sneaks out the door and leaves. I roll over and fall back asleep.

~Aaron~
*In the morning*
I flutter my eyes open and see the room is full. I still felt bad not staying in that room with Kennedy because now she's alone in there. Sooner or later Chloe will probably join her.

I sit up and I get dirty looks from everyone.

"What did I do?" I asked, annoyed.

"You broke up with her, already?" Joey's jaw drops. I slowly nod and look away, now the guys are going to try get her. I can't tell if I have feelings for her or not, she just feels like a fan that wants more than I can handle. It just felt, fake.

"You gotta problem with it?" I ask.

"No.." Joey answers.

"But if you want to have a relationship with someone, make sure you mean it when you ask them out," Cameron advices me.

"I did," I admit.

"Bullshit you did," Cameron snaps.

"Cam, I-" I try to speak.

"You don't have a good enough reason, she was in tears last night and now you're here not caring," he stands up and leaves.

"Why does he care so much?" I mumble to myself.

I get up and go for a shower.

I listen to the song 'Your mess is mine' by Vance Joy, it reminded me of Kennedy. I wish Chloe didn't force me to break up with her, I don't know if I should believe her about she said about Blake and Kennedy.

My thoughts run wild while I have a normal shower. Not long after I turn the tap off and get out. I change into a long sleeved black T, jeans, black vans, and a stussy beanie.
Kennedy
I stare at the ceiling while I listen to the boys conversation happening in the room next to me. The walls must be really thin because I can hear clearly.

"Why did Aaron even break up with her," I'm assuming Matt was asking someone.

"Aaron and I talked and I guess he just prefers me over her," Chloe replied, wow.

"Did you say something bad about her?" Cameron's voice says.

"Nothing that she doesn't know," I hear Chloe say.

What does that even mean?

"Whatever, let's just talk later," I hear Matt say as a door opens.

*After lunch*

I walk over to Chloe, she's checking out some shoes.

"They're cool," I point out.

"Yeah, I think I might get them," she smiles proudly.

"How much are they?" I ask.

"Ninety five," she sighs.

"I'll pay," I say, snatching them out of her hands. She flinches.

"Are these the right size?" I laugh.

"Yes?" She replies confused.

I run to the counter and hand the male worker the shoes. He smiles at me with all his white straight teeth showing, hot. I smile back and hand him the money.

"What's your name?" He asks.

"Kennedy, yours?" I question.

"Wesley," he answers.

"Here," I say, handing him my phone.

"What exactly do you want me to do with this?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Your number. Silly," I wink.

"Oh, right!" He says flustered.

After a few more seconds he hands back my phone, "thank you."

"I'll text you?" He smiles.

"I sure hope so," I smile back.

"See ya around Kennedy," he walks to another customer. "Bye," I wave and give Chloe her shoes.

"Oh, thanks," she smiles. I ignore her and keep walking, I walk into City Beach and look at the bags.

"Kennedy?" I hear someone say my name. I turn to see Aaron.

"Yes?" I look at him.

"I need to tell you something, about everything," he walks next to me.

"Go," I nod for him to continue, and cross my arms.

"Chloe made me break up with you," he starts.

"How?" I roll my eyes.

"She told me that you and Blake dated before I met you and you guys did more than just kiss," he looks away.

"That's a lie, I never knew him before you and I never dated him," I raise my voice.

"I know. That's why I'm talking to you now," he looks into my eyes.

"Now what?" I ask, looking down.

"Give me a second chance?" He slightly smiles.

"Fine, but if we're being honest, Blake and I did kiss, it was fast and he made the first move," I hesitate.

"I know, I'm not mad, we both made a mistake last night, now that's behind us," he hugs me.

"I missed you," I laugh.

"Aaron, what are you doing?" Chloe comes out of and aisle.

"None of your business," I stand up for him.

"I'm sure he can speak for himself," she glares at me.

"I got you shoes, so be nice," I glare back at her.

Aaron laughs and he looks at me, "I got it, don't worry."

"Why did you lie to me about Kennedy and Blake dating?" He moved over to her.

"You honestly believe her?" She laughs not impressed.

"Yes. I do," he sarcastically smiles.

"Then you're clearly dumb," she rolls her eyes.

"Don't say he's dumb for believing the truth," I cut in walking towards her.

"Can you guys get out of this store?! It's not a fight club, it's a shop," a worker tells us.

"Whatever," Chloe rolls her eyes.

"Great, I have a plane to catch anyway," I smile and walk passed them both. I see Aaron's face look blank and he follows me. I walk out of the building and start walking to the hotel.

°
Thank you guys for 2K reads!! I never knew one little story would get this many reads (it's a lot for me anyway) enjoy!