Secrets

Aaron looked up at me and gave me a sympathetic look.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded. "I'm fine."

"I need to talk to you. Can I come in?"

I nodded and opened the door wider so he could get in. He closed the door and followed me into my room. I closed the door behind him and he plonked on my bed.

"I'm sorry.." He spoke up.

"You have nothing to be sorry for." I sighed.

"Yes I do. I clearly hurt you, I shouldn't have led you on and then, ignore you...? I don't like Mahogany I promise. She's more like a sister to me."

"Yeah, okay."

"I'm being serious," he replied.

"Right.." I sat besides him.

"I do like you Kennedy, a lot more than you think," he grinned.

"Aaron.." I began to speak.

He looked at me and smiled.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"I like you too. A lot."

His cheeks went red and I continued to speak.

"I leave here in two days, but I want to get to know you more." I smiled.

"Me too."

He nodded and grabbed my thigh. Usually I would've liked it but it hurt. I let out a whimp and he quickly moved his hand.

"I'm sorry! Too soon?" He asked freaking out.

"No! It's just...  Uh my cat scratched my leg there pretty deep a few days ago and it hurts a bit." I lied.

"Your cat? Can I see it?" He asked.

I gulped and shook my head.

"It's really bad."

"Please, I just wanna see." He said looking at me in the eye.

"Okay Aaron it wasn't my cat. It was from about a few days ago." I immediately regretted what I said. I stood up and he got up too.

"What? What happened."

"Oh my god, okay, uhm." I stuttered. I started shaking and he grabbed my hands.

"It's okay." He thought a bit more and he gave me a look, I nodded and quickly showed him.

"Kennedy! Why would you do this!??" He raised his voice.

"Shh! I'm fine, I'm okay. It's nothing." He let out a small sigh and hugged me tightly.

"Is it on the other side too?"

I nodded.

"Do you want to know a secret?" he whispered in my ear.

"Sure." Was all I could get out.

He lifted up his black hoody and showed me his rib cage. I placed my hand on it and and a tear rolled down my cheek. His left side of his ribs were covered with scars. "Why?" I asked.

"Nobody needs me, I am useless to this world." He faked a smile, I stepped closer and I place my hand on his cheeks.

"I need you." I hugged him tighter.

"Not in a fan girl way either, in a friend way," I laughed. He let out a small laugh.

"Do you need to go back to the hotel?" I asked.

"Yeah, the guys are probably wondering where I went," he pouted his lip.

"Well, will I see you tomorrow?" I gave him puppy eyes.

He giggled and said, "of course." He smiled and walked out.

Okay I'll try fit in one more chapter today! ❤️