What Really Happened

•Kennedy's POV•
After Aaron and I got back from the gym, we made our way back upstairs with Matthew. I still had butterflies in my stomach just by walking with him.

We entered the room and we said our "hello's." Aaron looked at me and said,

"I'm gonna go take a shower, " he said with a smile.

I nodded and he walked into the room, with Bianca following him. Why does she have to be so perfect? I tried to ignore it and walked up to Blake.

"Woah," I say looking at his phone.

"Woah what?" He laughed opening Instagram.

"Are those seriously all girls dming you?" My eyes widened.

"Yeah hahah, you probably have guys hitting you up too," he replied laughing.

"I highly doubt it," I rolled my eyes.

"Check, right now," he demanded.

I unlocked my phone and opened Instagram. I swiped to my direct messages and scrolled seeing how many people have messaged me. A few were girls asking who I was and guys just desperate.

"Told ya," Blake smirked.

"Whatever," I replied.

"What about Twitter and snap chat?" Blake wiggled his eyebrows.

"I'll check," I laughed and opened Twitter. I had over 60k followers and I didn't even use it. I looked at snap chat and I had a lot of snaps sent to me.

"You're getting quiet famous, eh?" Blake said looking at my phone.

"I wouldn't say famous, more like people are just noticing me," I rolled my eyes.

"If you say so," Blake sighed and continued scrolling through his Instagram feed.

"Has Aaron even came out of that room yet?" I ask, Blake brought his attention to me.

"I don't think so."

I nervously bit my lip and looked towards the door. I tried listening to their conversation but the boys were watching tv and yelling.

"Get your hand off me!" I heard a shout.

The guys stopped and we all looked at each other. Cameron and I ran to the door and he opened it. She was under him holding the front of hoody, with a tight grip. He kept trying to move back until she let go and stood up.

"You'll come crawling back when that girl doesn't give you what you want," she walked off and glared at me. I returned one back and looked at Aaron.

"What the hell just happened?" Cameron asked Aaron, Aaron was holding his clothes and started walking out.

"Please get her out of this room," Aaron looked at us and Cameron nodded. He walked into the bathroom and I followed Bianca out to the hallway.

"Why are you following me?" Bianca turned and looked at me. I closed the door and walked to her.

"What did you do to him?" I asked.

"Make him want me," she laughed.

"And how exactly did you do that?" I tilted my head.

"That's a secret, let's just say he will choose me over you," she smirked and went to walk off. I grabbed her wrist and turned her around.

"Don't touch me, skank!" She whined. I tried to resist but I couldn't, before I knew it I had slapped her and she started hitting me.

"Don't you dare think you can hit me!" She yelled continuously punching my stomach. It definitely hurt but I knew I couldn't show her I was weak. I pushed her into the wall, causing a thump noise. It clearly didn't hurt her, because she grabbed my arms and pulled me away from the wall. Then slammed me into it making me hit my head. Then she need it again into the wall, I could feel blood dripping but my face felt numb so I couldn't tell where. I stood up and kicked her leg, she fell over and I got on top of her. I slapped her, I was about to slap her again but someone aggressively pulled me off.