First Tour Show

•Kennedy's POV•
"First, then my daughter can make it in time for the show," Bart says.

"Your daughter?" Aaron questions.

"Yes, Bianca."

My eyes widen and I feel Aaron glimpse at me. I look down, I was getting mad already and she hasn't even done anything yet.

"Bianca, as in works at a cafe?" I ask.

"Yeah, she works pretty far away," Bart chuckles.

"I need to use the restroom," I walk off. I find the toilets and lock myself in there. Why Bianca out of all people, she's everything I'm not.. Aaron looks at her differently compared to how he looks at me. I don't like it, I don't like her.

I walk out of the stall and look in the mirror, I sigh. Hopefully he means what he said to me at the hotel.

I wander out to where everyone is and they all say it's time to let the VIP's in. We all run to the stage or the photo area and wait. I stand with Aaron and we dance to the music being played. (All time low- Jon Bellion.)

"I'm at an all time.. Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo low," I sing and Aaron laughs.

"What?" I glare at him.

"You're so cute," he smirks at me.

"Not as cute as you," I smile.

"Uhm yes," he lifts his cheeks up to his eyes.

"Uhh no," I try stand tall.

"That's it," he laughs and starts chasing me.

"Noo I'm not fit enough to run," I whine as he picks me up bridal style.

"Your arms are going to snap, how about a piggy back?" I laugh.

"Okay," he laughs and puts me down. He crouches down and I jump onto his back. I wrap my legs around his stomach and drape my arms on his chest, cuddling my head in his shoulder. He holds my legs and we walk around like this.

"Guys come on, photos are getting done now!" A manager yells at us.

"Aww," I jump off Aaron's back and we walk to he photo area. Our spaces are right next to each other, thank god. Chloe is on the other side of me, and Aaron has Christian on the other side of him.

"Omg hi!" A fan walks up to me and hugs me. I hug her back and say hi.

"Hey! How are you?" I smile at her.

"I'm so much better now that I've seen you," she smiles, about to cry.

"Awe don't cry," I say hugging her again.

"Do you want a photo?" I ask her.

She nods and we pose for the camera in front of us. I grab my phone and we take a photo on my snapchat.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"My names Kate," she hugs me.

"I love you Kate," I hug her and she walks off smiling.

A few more girls come and the same things happen. Until a girl with red hair come up to me.

"Hey," she waves.

"Hi! What's your name?" I hug her.

"Grace," she replies.

"How are you?" I ask her.

"I'm good."

"That's good to hear," I smile.

"Just take the photo, " she stands next to me.