The Party

After a long day at Magcon, Aaron and the guys ended up taking us back to the hotel with them. It felt like a dream. "Shouldn't we get changed?" I asked.

"Nah you look great," Aaron smiled. I blushed and nodded.

"Well I'll be right back I need to let my mum know." Chloe said walking out the room.

"Soo, what should we do?" Cameron asked.

"Well every party has music." Carter suggested.

Taylor ran to the Bluetooth speakers and started playing an upbeat song.

"Alright alright alright!" He cheered and started dancing.

I laughed and walked over to Aaron who was sitting on a small black couch.

"Hey." I waved.

"Hey, Kennedy. How old are you?" He smiled, and stood up besides me.

"I'm eighteen." I say loud enough for him to hear.

"Ayy me too." He smiled.

I laughed and pulled him to where everyone was dancing. Suddenly the song "Dance Off" came on and Aaron looked at me and smirked. I was always the shy type of person but it felt so normal.

"Alright you first" I said
backing up.

Chloe came back in and joined the rest of the guys.
Aaron started lip syncing and laughed every time he messed up a word. He jumped around and twerked every now and then making me laugh. He was barely dancing just waving his arms around. After the chorus he did a body roll and backed up giving me some space.

I walked into the middle of the room and looked up at Aaron and laughed. At first I mimed the words and played with my hair. When it got a little faster I danced properly, Aaron looked impressed. I kept laughing because I was embarrassed but I still continued. "You've got a lotta great moves but mine are better." I walked up to Aaron and sang, pulling him to the middle with me.

We kept dancing and I pulled my hair into a high pony. "You suit your hair up," he said.  I blushed and said "thanks Aaron."

Aaron and I started getting tired so Mahogany insisted that we all should watch a movie. Taylor stopped the music and setup pillows for Chloe and I to sit on, on the floor. Aaron sat on the chair behind me in between Mahogany and Christian, with Cameron on the other side of Blake and Joey. Taylor and Colby shared a recliner, while Carter sat by himself on the other one. All the others were going to sleep in the bedroom. I kinda wish that I sat next to Aaron but I'm pretty sure he likes Mahogany.

"What movie are we watching?" Carter spoke up.

"I could go a scary movie?" I spoke up.

"Scary eh? Who you gonna cuddle up to?" Colby asked.

"She doesn't get scared." Chloe laughed.

"She could cuddle up to Aaronnn," Blake teased.

"Nah I'm pretty sure that's Mahogany's job," I mumbled.

"Ooooo beef," Joey laughed, I rolled my eyes. Aaron looked uncomfortable.

"You know what would be perfect, pizza!" Cameron suggested. Everyone besides me nodded and cheered I just faked a smile and got comfy.

Chloe laid with most of the pillows so I tucked a pillow and my head. Laying on my tummy. Taylor threw blankets at us and I wrapped myself in a big light blue one. Chloe had a small hot pink one and the rest of the guys had black fluffy ones. Mahogany and Aaron shared one which made me extremely jealous but I acted like I didn't care.

We finally picked a movie "When A Stranger Calls" the original. We started the movie and heard a knock on the door. We all turned our heads, Cameron got up and answered it, it was a pizza man. Cameron paid and brought the stack over to the bench in the kitchen, it was only two metres away. He pulled a pile of paper plates out the cupboard and said "y'all can help yo selves."

Everyone got up and grabbed some while I waited there on my phone. I scrolled through my vine feed and saw the video Chloe and I made earlier. It has reached 89k likes and 600 re-vines. I looked through the comments and my mood went from 100% to 0. Most of the comments were saying how bad we looked, sounded, and tried. The rest were people sticking up for us which was nice but it didn't help the fact people said those things. One comment really got to me, "you are nothing compared to your friend." My eyes watered, it was true. She was the prettier one, had the perfect body, pretty eyes, got all the boys. And I was the one that made her look good. I snapped out of my day dream and turned my phone off. Hopefully it wasn't obvious that I was about to cry. After a few minutes everyone got comfortable and the movie began to play.

"Did you get any pizza?" Chloe whispered to me.

"No, I'm not hungry." I whispered back.

I got up and grabbed a glass of water and saw Mahogany cuddling up to Aaron and his arms around her. She looked up at me and smirked, I needed to get out of here. I went up to Carter and whispered in his ear, "where's your bathroom?" I asked.

He pointed to a small hallway and said "first to your left."

"Thanks" I replied. I walked to where I was laying and grabbed my phone. I looked back at Aaron quickly and we made eye contact. Crap. I quickly turned back around and found the bathroom. I closed the door and locked it. I fixed up my hair and makeup. I walked back out and everyone's eyes were glued to the television screen.

I sat besides Chloe and asked her for our room key.

"I'm gonna head out. See ya guys later!" They all waved back and I walked to my room.

I quietly went to the bathroom and I wiped all my makeup off and brushed my teeth. I was on my way to my bedroom until I heard a soft knock on the door. I opened it and Aaron was standing alone in front of me.