Background Story

I woke up pretty early this morning (around 7) because I was starving since I didn't eat lunch or dinner yesterday. I tried really hard to ignore my stomach growling and soon it went away. I distracted myself by playing the keyboard quietly in my room. I was learning how to play "Nothing Like Us" by Justin Bieber. I have the piano part sorted it's just trying to learn what tune to sing it in. Eventually I understood what to do and knew it off by heart at 8:30.

I decided to record it so I had a video to upload on my Instagram and Facebook. I've became pretty well-known over the past two years with over 3million followers on Instagram and popular with likes and stuff on Facebook, I occasionally used Twitter when I would be doing something exciting. I use Snapchat basically everyday and that's why I am so anti-social.

In those two years hate has developed too, there's always gonna be those people. At first I didn't recognize it, but as it got worse, I started believing the comments. Most of them were along the lines of:

"Are you still ugly with makeup on?"

"You are the size of a whale."

"Ew, why do this many people follow this b*tch?"

"Go do us a favor, and kill yourself."

So basically things like depression came in, then anxiety about even being on social media, then anorexia because of things people have said. For a long time no one knew about my mind state and I started to self harm. I finished high school a few weeks ago so I've been alone because my "friends" didn't want me in their lives. I guess that loneliness made it easier to cut. After about two months of doing this, it became a habit. Even when a blade would end up blunt I would find a sharpener and get another blade. It doesn't hurt anymore, sometimes I even cut over scars. The main spot I cut are my hips so I can wear longish shorts but usually I find it too risky so wear longer pants. I'm always getting asked the question:
"Aren't you hot?" or "Are you cold?"

Each time I always have to make up an excuse, even when I'm asked to go for a swim. When I first started I always wore shorts but now that it's spread down my thighs I can't go swimming at all. I would kill to be able to swim again, even though I can't swim.

I was only ever good at dancing, I quit because my costumes showed my thighs and I had to get changed in front of people. I was pretty good at dancing, I always got offered a solo. That did mean there was girls that hated me because they were jealous, they thought I was the "teachers pet". I hung out with this girl Layla, she always sat alone.

People would compliment me in every costume, which was nice but annoying too because I was shy and never knew what to say.

I used to always show off my body in Instagram photos in a bikini or something with my old friends and we'd get a lot of nice comments. I have never been able to take a photo like that since. Now all of the photos I've taken I'm in leggings, I'm more of a leggings person though anyway.

The only people that know now are mum and Chloe. Though we never talk about it, mum has me on some pills that are supposed to make me happy, they don't work. I've just kept the container filled with them just in case I might need them for something else. Hopefully I won't though. Chloe can't handle that type of stuff so she never asks about it and I don't tell her.

The day went past really fast and I stayed in my room all day watching vines and played the keyboard. The only time I left my room was when I had to use the bathroom. No one came in my room to ask what I was doing which I didn't mind.  Now it was 11:00pm so I decided to go to bed but of course my mind wasn't ready so I fell asleep around 12:00.