Lazy Day

•Kennedy's POV•
I woke up around seven thirty, I couldn't hear anyone else awake so I decided to get ready before they saw me looking like Shrek. I got out of bed and pulled the blanket up to my pillows, just so it looked decent.

I walked over to my dresser and picked out a pair of ripped denim jeans and a white crop top. I took my singlet off and slid the crop top over my bed hair. Followed by my dotty pants, then put the jeans on. I quickly walked into the bathroom so no one caught me. I closed the door and locked it behind me, I found my brush and started brushing my hair. It was half straight and half curly but I decided that I would straighten my hair. I reach for my straightener and plug it in, I turn it on and wait for it to heat up. When it's at the right temperature I start putting it through my hair.
**********************
I walked downstairs and tiptoed past the lounge room. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl, I filled it with Coco Pops and poured in some milk. I found a spoon and sat at the bench, I put my bowl and spoon down and ran upstairs to get my phone. I found it on my bedside table and walked back downstairs.
***************
After a few spoonfuls of Coco Pops I heard a noise. I ignored it, it was probably someone rolling over. I ate another spoonful and I felt something wrap around my waist. I looked down and it was Aaron's arms.

"Good morning," he whispered and let go.

"Good morning," I whispered back.

"There's some Coco Pops in the cupboard," I smile at him.

"Yay!" He smiled back and raced to the pantry. He got himself some cereal and sat next to me.

"What are you looking at?" He asked.

"Just Instagram," I reply. I continued scrolling through my feed.

"What's your account?" He unlocked his phone.

"It's just my full name," I say, "why?" I looked at him.

He smiled at me and I looked back at my phone, a notification popped up, @Aaroncarpenter is now following you.

"Aren't fans and stuff gonna see that?" I look at him.

"Yeah, but it's rude that I'm not following you," he laughed.

"I don't care about that," I laughed with him.

"Care about what?" He raised an eyebrow.

"If you follow me or not, but thanks aha," I smile at him.

"Of course," he smiled back.

We finished our breakfast and everyone started waking up. Once everybody was up, I plugged my iPhone into the big speakers and started playing music. I played it loud enough so I could hear it from my room.

I was upstairs packing, still listening to the music from downstairs. I had no idea on how many outfits I needed, so far I've packed ten.

"Need help?" Aaron asked, he was standing at the doorway.

"Yes please!" I laugh and pull my hair into a high pony tail.

"I still think you look good with your hair like that," he complimented me.

"Thank you," I blush.

"What do you need help with?" He walked over to me.

"I have no idea on how many outfits I need," I laugh.

"I usually pack up to fifteen outfits, because we usually have a washing machine there so I can clean my clothes and wear them again if I have to."

"Oh okay, that makes it a lot easier," I walk to my drawers and pick out a few more outfits.

"You should wear this," he picked up a black dress with white vans.

"What for?" I ask confused.

"For tonight," he smirked.

"What's happening tonight?" I questioned him.

"It's a surprise," he winked.

"Oh, really?" I smile.

"Mhm," he hummed and set it on my bed.

"But for now, are you nearly done?" He asked me.

"Yes, I just need toiletries and carry ons them I'm good to go," I reply.

"Okay, do you still need my help?"

"I should be fine, thank you."

He walked out of the room and I finished packing things I won't need today or tomorrow. I zipped up the suitcase and laid it down on the floor. I walked downstairs where everyone was playing on the ps4, of course they were playing rocket league. I sat next to Aaron and wrapped my left arm around his right arm, while he still held a controller. He was against Cameron and Taylor, they were scary but funny.

"Aaron what are you and Matthew gonna do if you lose," Cameron poked his tongue out.

"Nothing because you will," he laughed. Matthew screamed when Cameron and Taylor scored.

"Ten to nine buddies," Taylor teased.

"Yeah yeah we still got time," Aaron muttered.
***************************
•Matthew's POV•
After another hour of playing Rocket League, we decided to go out for lunch.

"Wait where are we going?" Chloe raised an eyebrow. She came over not that long ago.

"McDonalds," Taylor smirked.

"Well, can we go?" Cameron sarcastically asked picking up his keys.

"Yeah, I'm starving," I laugh.

**************
"What does everyone want?" Cameron looked at us.

"I'll just have the usual," I reply.

"So cheeseburger and nuggets?"

"Yep."

"Okay, what about you, Aaron?"

"Just a McChicken, and frozen coke, thanks," he answered.

"What would you like?" He turned to Kennedy.

"Just a coke spider please," she smiled, she was so beautiful.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure."
*******************
Sorry for such a short and bad chapter! The next one will be much longer :) I promise I'll try to update as soon as possible, school is back so I've been really busy, please forgive me!! Don't forget to comment and vote ❤️