Last Day Of Hell

•Kennedy's POV•
I woke up in the middle of the night, in pain and in shock. My hands were covered in my blood and my cheeks were stained with tears. I cleaned my hands and face quickly before finding everyone else.

I sneaked into the living room, everyone was there asleep except Aaron. I grabbed my phone and continued looking around, in the kitchen, Max's room, laundry and then I went upstairs to my room. I used my phone torch as a light and shined it across my room. There was a lump in my bed, I'm guessing it was Aaron. I quietly opened my chest of drawers and picked up an oversized t. I put my phone on top of the drawers and got changed. I took my bra off and put my dirty shirt back in my drawers.

I crawled into my bed next to him from behind because he was facing the wall. I wrapped my arms around his waist and nuzzled my head into his shoulder blades. He slightly groaned and grabbed my arms, placing his hands on mine. I snuggles closer and heard little snores, not long after I fell asleep.

**
"Kennedy wake up," Aaron sighed.

"Just.... A... Little..... Longer..."

"No. Come on," he kissed me on the cheek and tried pulling me by the arm.

"But Aaron-"

"Shush, I'm taking you out for breakfast," he scrunched up his face and chuckled.

"We have cereal ya know," I sarcastically say.

"I know, I just thought we could spend time together," he smiled.

"Okay, okay," I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Yay, I'll let you get ready," he walked to the door.

"No! Wait," I signalled him to come to me.

"What?" He narrowed his eyebrows and smiled. He walked over to me and I stood up.

"Yez?" He tilted his head.

"Can I kiss you?" I ask smiling.

"Be my guest," he nodded. He held my waist and I tried to ignore the pain.

"What's on your stomach?" He questioned and went to lift my shirt. I grabbed his hands and panicked.

"It's nothing, I swear," I hesitate.

"Are you sure?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, I'm sure, I'm fine."

"If you say so," he leaned in and pecked my lips. I kissed back and he took a step back,

"Was that all?" He teasingly asked.

"For now," I smirk and he smiles.

"Are you having a shower?" He asks.

"Yeah, I probably should," I slightly laugh.

"Alright, well when you're done I'll be downstairs," he says and walks out.

I grab a pair of leggings, long black shirt, denim jacket, black boots, and jewellery.