Holiday

2.2K Y'ALL ARE AMAZING!!!

-Aaron-

I buy my plane ticket while Kennedy is in the bathroom. Luckily, my seat number is the one next to her. I wait for her outside the toilets, until I see her happily walk out. She smiles at me and rolls her suitcase behind her as we walk to our exit.

"Are you sure you don't need any clothes?" she looks at me.

"I'm sure, I bought a few things when we were at the shops," I answer her as we enter the plane. We make our way to the seat, she took a step back.

"What?" I question her.

"You can have the window seat," she smiles.

"Really?" I raise an eyebrow.

"I'm scared of heights remember," she laughs.

"Oh, right." Is all I say and take a seat. I put my only bag on the floor, getting out my phone. She sits beside me and pulls out a pair of earphones as well as her phone.

"Are you gonna sleep?" I ask her. She nods.

"Yeah, once we take off," she smiles nervously. I hold her hand. She iterlocks her fingers with mine, I rub my thumb gently over her knuckles. Without saying anything she rests her head on my shoulder, god she was adorble. I smile to myself and kiss her on the head. I missed her, giving her the affection she needed.

The plane takes off, she holds my hand tighter. I lift our hands to my lips, kissing hers. She looks up at me and smiles. We finally are up in the sky. She rested her head back on my shoulder, with her earphones in. I plug mine into my phone and fall asleep.

-Kennedy-
I wake up to my music stopping. We must've landed. I flutter my eyes open, revealing passengers standing up grabbing their belongings. "We're here," Aaron whispers, handing me my earphones.

"I'm so tired," I laugh halway through a yawn.

"You're so cute," Aaron smiles.

"So are you Carpenter," I return a smile. We exit the plane.

*
"That took too long!" I sigh, falling onto one of the beds.

"I didn't know it would be that busy!" Aaron groans, jumping on the other.

"What time is it here?" I ask, rolling onto my stomach. He faces me while laying on his bed.

"Lemme check," he picks up his phone. I wait a little while before he answers.

"Nine thirty," he locks his phone. "You hungry?" He asks.

"A little," I shrug.

"Do you want me to bring you something while you get comfy?" He gets up.

"Yes please," I smile widely.

"Alright, he picks up his wallet and walks over to the door.

"Wait, Aaron," I say standing up and running towards him. He lets go of the door handle, putting his wallet in his pocket.

"Yeah?" He raises an eyebrow. I smile.

"What?" He laughs. "Nothing, just.." I cup his cheeks with my hands and press my lips against his. He hesitates at first but then wraps his arms around my waist. A few seconds later we pull away. I move my hands away from his face as we smile.

"Be careful!" I say as I turn away.

"Of course I will!" He laughs and leaves the room.

I smile to myself, walking towards the tv that was on the opposite side of the room in between the beds. Surprisingly it has Netflix. I turn it on, after chosing Grown Ups 2 I find some pyjamas. By pyjamas I been an oversized t and loose pj shorts. I close the curtains that covered the balcony door and windows on the side. I take the outfit I wore today off, leaving me in panties and a bra. I slide my over sized t on and unclip my bra underneath. Just in case someone walked in.

After completely changing I hide under my covers. Of course, it starts to rain. I change the movie to something scary, just to match the moment. Conjuring two. The scary lady walks through the wall then behind the frame. "Run you idiot!" I whisper yell to myself. The door bursts open as the scary lady runs. I squeal, covering my head with my blanket. I hear the door shut, then the movie pause.

"What are you doing?" Aaron laughs.

"You asshole! You scared me!" I playfully glare at him as I sit up.

"I'm sorry! I thought you were gonna watch a comedy movie or something," he puts his hands up in defense.

"Here." He throws a bag of lollies, a block of chocolate, and a packet of chicken nuggets at me.

"Is this to share?" I admire everything now in my lap.

"Nope. All yours. I got other stuff," he smiles. Taking his shirt off.

"Woah what are you doing?" I laugh, covering my eyes with my hands. Not really because I peeked.

"I don't sleep with a shirt on," he laughs.

"Oh.." I look away and smile. Holy shit. I slide my shorts off under the covers, using my feet to kick them off the bed under the blanket.

"What are you doing?" He repeats my question.

"I sleep in underwear and a shirt," I laugh.

"Right.." he stands up after be turns the bedside lamp on to turn the actual light off.

"Should we get up early tomorrow?" He asks, getting back in his bed.

"Nah. We can do something in the afternoon then exciting things the day after. I'll need the sleep," I answer.

"Okay, let me pick a movie!" He whines as I chose The Chosen.

"But this has Kian Lawley in it!" I whine too. "But you have me right here! Pleaseee!" He begs.

"Ugh fine!" I throw the remote at him, hitting his head. "Ow!" He rubs his head.

"Sorry!" I feel bad but laugh. I run to his bed, immediately jumping on it. "How can I make it up to you?" I laugh, sitting on his stomach while he's laying down. "Lay with me and watch the movie I chose," he smiles.

I nod, "okay but I'm getting my food." I crawl off his lap, then pick up my 'dinner'. I bring it back to his bed, he slightly sits up so his head is against the headboard. I lay beside him, our shoulders touch.

I'm full from the lollies so I put them on the bedside table. Aswell as turning off the lamp. The movie 'Tangled' was on.

"Aren't you scared of the dark?" He asks.

"It isn't dark, the tv is so bright," I laugh. Suddenly the tv turns off.

"Aaron!" I squeal. I jump under the blanket and cuddle up to his chest.

"Okay, that wasn't me!" He gets under the blanket and holds me.

We laid there still. His hot breath fanned my face. Our heads were on the same pillow so there wasn't much gap between us. A door clicks open. I grab Aaron's hand, squeezing it. He squeezes it back but not as hard. The blankets get pulled off us. We both, yes Aaron, scream.

"HOLA AMIGOS!" We hear people yell. All the guys are here.

"I HATE ALL OF YOU GUYS!" I scream while laughing. Aaron lets go of my hand as he tackles Cameron.

"Did I ruin a moment?" He asks, he looked jealous in a way.

"A moment isn't being scared and hiding under the same blanket," I glare at Cameron. I hug Jack and Jack, Carter, Nash, Hayes, Matthew, Trey, Taylor, and even Christian, he surprisingly was here.

So much for being alone...