A Date?

•Kennedy's POV•
After our lunch at McDonalds, we all wanted to go to the beach for more photos and for a swim. We drove back to the hotel and started getting changed into our swim suits.

"Chloe!" I yell from upstairs.

"What?!" She yells back.

"Come here!" I laugh and I walk into my room, hearing her footsteps.

"What do you want?" She sarcastically asked me.

"Help. What one?" I pick up a plain black bikini and then an aqua one piece.

"Hmm, I'm gonna have to say the black bikini," she points to it.

"Okay, thanks. What are you wearing?"

"I don't know," she shrugged her shoulders.

"Wait, wear these," I say throwing my pink and white bikini at her.

"Pretty, thanks!" She smiles and walks to the bathroom.

We get changed and we did our hair, I put mine in a high pony tail and Chloe had hers in a messy bun. She was wearing black denim shorts, a white tank top and some pink adidas. I wore some ripped denim shorts, a red tank top and some black converse.

"Are you putting any makeup on?"

"Nah, I don't have anything water proof," I laugh.

"True. I'll look like a panda if my makeup smudges."

We walked downstairs and all the guys were ready, Taylor and Colby wanted to stay so they were playing on the ps4. I stood behind Aaron and wrapped my arms around his waist. He jumped by surprise but held my arms.

"Is everyone ready?" Cameron asked us standing up from the table.

"Yeah."
*********************
As time passed, we went to the beach, took heaps of photos and went for a swim. I didn't swim because I was freezing but Chloe ended up sitting with me. I told her about the date and she was really excited. The guys told us they wanted to get a few more photos of them in the water so I grabbed the camera they used and took some photos.

"Is that all?" I laugh.

"Yeah that should be fine aha."

I put the camera down and sat next to Chloe. Aaron walked toward us and pulled me up to him.

"Hey."

"Hey."

Our faces were only a few centimetres away.

"How was the swim?"

"Would've been better with you."

"That's corny, but cute."

"Why thank you."

"Are you guys nearly done?"

"They aren't, but we can go."

"Go where?"

"It's a surprise."

"Do I have to wear that outfit?"

"Yes."

"Where are we gonna meet?"

"At the bottom of the staircase."

"Okay fine."

"Fine."

I turned to grab my phone but he spun me back to face him.

"Wait."

"What?"

"One more thing...."

Our lips crashed together and I felt my stomach explode. He put his hand on my face, and the other on my waist. I gently pushed him with me following so we weren't beside Chloe. He didn't seem to mind and got a tighter grip. I draped my arms behind his neck and gently tugged his hair. He smiled against my lips each time.