The Perfect Outfit

We took a taxi and arrived in the city. We made up our minds that we were going to be adidas buddies. Chloe got her fortnight pay which was $400, so we used it for shopping.

We first walked into a shoe shop which was filled with Nike and Adidas shoes and hats. She brought the white with black stripes and she got me the black with white striped superstars.

Then we went into not-so-fancy shops like City Beach and Chloe found a really cheap pink crop top that she wanted to wear with this white skirt she saw in Lorna Jane. So after she got the crop top we went to Lorna Jane skirt and she found a plain black jacket.

"Okay, I think I'm done." She giggled, looking proud of her outfit.

"Looks good." I smiled.

She only had around $100 left after paying so I had to be wise. I found this black silky jacket and a black buttoned up singlet that had a belt, it was super cute. I tried it on and she said it was perfect.

We caught another cab home and it was almost dinner time. Chloe went home and I chose to eat something. Mum was making chicken curry, my childhood favourite, still is.
She was halfway through chopping up some chicken end noticed me walk through the door.

"What did you get?" She smiled continuing chopping.

"Oh, just an outfit for Magcon, Chloe got it for me." I smirked.

"Well isn't she nice, can I see it?" She asked.

"Sure." I pulled out each item one by one and she looked impressed.

"That's lovely dear."

"Thanks, do you want any help with dinner?" I asked.

"That would be great."

Before I knew it I was eating like never before. I couldn't stop myself, I ended up getting three serves. Mum was happy about it though because it normally went to waste.

"Tastes good." I smiled.

"Tastes better since you helped." She laughed.

I smiled and took another bite.

"Mark should be home soon." She said getting up and cleaning her bowl.

"Oh, ok." I replied.

Once I finished eating I got up and cleaned my bowl and stacked it in the dishwasher. I hugged mum and went back into my room.

I had an idea to try some makeup ideas and send photos to Chloe.
Me:

Chloe: I think the third one would suit your outfit a lot more x

Me: okay thank you <3

Tonight I had an early night, I had a shower and washed my long brown hair and got out. I changed into comfortable long pants with a plain black singlet and wore my adidas jumper. As soon as my head hit my pillows I was out like a light.

I know this chapter was short but the next one will be about them actually going to where Magcon is!! 😂❤️ Thank you guys for reading and enjoy X byeeee