A Lot

Aaron (wow)
I follow Kennedy out to the elevator. I intertwine my fingers with hers. They fit so perfectly.

I can't mess things up with her, neither can Paris.

We walk into the elevator, with a conversation.

"I want to move to Los Angeles but I need to get a job first," she says, rolling her eyes.

"I'm sure you'll get one easily, and you can stay with me," I smile, cheesin'.

"Maybe, and I'll definitely live with you," she laughs, "roommates!"

"Of course," I repeat twice.

The doors open, the both of us walk to where everyone else is. I scan my hotel card at the entry, so we can get in.

We greet everyone. Paris and Taylor were talking, they were standing pretty far away so it's hard to hear what they're saying.

I cover my stomach, self consciously. Cameron waves at me, walking towards us with a really attractive girl.

I bite my lip, I look to see Kennedy talking to some of the guys.

"Aaron, this is Justine," he introduces me to her. I shake her hand, she smiles sweetly.

"Kennedy's boyfriend you said?" she asks Cameron for assurance.

"Yeah," Cameron answers.

"I thought her boyfriend is that one," she says, pointing to Shawn.

"They had history for a few days but nothing more," I quickly correct her. Shawn looks at me, winking. I look back at Cameron, trying not to laugh.

I swear I have mixed feelings about that guy. Like, I want to be his friend but I don't want him anywhere near Kennedy.

"Let's get in the pool," I suggest, following what everyone else is doing.

Kennedy
I notice Justine is here, with Cameron. I look down at my tattoo, remembering she did it.

I walk over to them.

"Hey!" she smiles, "nice tattoo."

"Oh yeah! You didn't show me," Cameron says offended. I laugh, lifting my arm to show him.

"It hasn't scabbed or anything which is good," Justine says. I nod.

"Are y'all coming in?" Matthew asks, jumping in the pool.

I follow them in, standing in the water with Aaron. He wraps his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder.

"We're making vines for when vine two comes out! Who's in?" Cameron asks. I sigh, smiling.

"Me!" I raise my hand, as well as Aaron. Everyone else raises theirs.

Cameron tells us all his ideas, which are actually good.

"We make two videos for everyone here so they have something to post," he explains.

"Sounds good," Shawn says, "I might just make covers if that's okay."

"Can one have all of us in it singing?" Cameron asks.

"What about its like all of us having "There's Nothing Holding Me Back" stuck in our heads?" I suggest, feeling like it sounds dumb when I say it aloud.

"Oh yeah! I get it," Shawn nods, "let's get started.

~~~~~~~
I dry myself off, with a towel a little too big for my body. Aaron does the same beside me, shaking his head to make droplets of water spring off.

"Can we have a shower when we get back to the hotel?" I ask, I look at Aaron's face redden.

"Yeah, sure," he smiles shyly. I bite my lip, to hold in my soft laughter.

We are one of the last ones to leave. Justine and Cameron want to stay here. Knowing Cameron he'll probably make a move on her.

I walk with Aaron to our room, talking like usual.

We enter our room, throwing the dirty towels on the floor. Aaron locks the door, "still want a shower?"

"Yeah," I nod, walking into the bathroom. The light stays off, as a monitor light dimly lit the room.

"Bathers or, uh-" he stutters, rubbing the back of his neck.

I face away from him, untying the back of my bikini, letting it drop. I turn the tap on, letting the pretty hot water fall.

"Oh," Aaron chuckles, he closes the door, locking it also. I step into the shower, Aaron following. I face the wall, handing him the soap bar.

He gently moves it across my back, the water drips down my face.

The water rinses off the bubbles. He gives me the soap, so he can pick up the shampoo. He massages it into my scalps, soothingly. I feel the bubbles fall down my back, I keep my eyes close as they fall down my face.

After he conditions it, I turn around. I move my fingers through his hair, watching soap bubbles form.

I place a hand on his chest, it stays a comfortable silence. He places his hands on my hips, firmly.

The water makes our skin slippery, which set a certain mood.

"Do you want to-" I go to ask but get cut off.

His lips harshly connect with mine, which I don't mind. I move my hands past his neck, twisting my fingers with each other. I slide my tongue against his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He gladly let's me, so our tongues dance against one another's.

"You're so good at this," he whispers, pulling away. Our breaths are both uneasy. He gently pushes me against the wall, so he became more dominant.

His hands roam my body, causing me to moan slightly. His hand caresses my breast, while we kiss passionately.

There's a knock on the door, "you're wasting water!" Cameron yells through the door.

Aaron and I laugh, I turn around, turning the tap off.

"Well that was fun while it lasted," I joke.

"It was more than fun," Aaron laughs. We realise we didn't bring clothes into the bathroom.

We wrap ourselves in towels, completely covered. Aaron pokes his head out, "really?"

He opens the door fully.

"They left again?" he groans in annoyance.

"He left a note," I say, picking up a piece of paper.

Have fun :)
Me and Justine won't be back for a while because we're going to go eat some dinner...
See you both soon Kenron,
Aaronnedy, whatever your ship name is xx

I laugh, Aaron reads it out under his breath.

"He's so weird," he laughs. I hug him, nuzzling my head into his chest.

"I'm tired," I whine, remembering we have to get changed still.

"Here," he says after we pull away. He hands me one of his shirts, since it's super hot. Then he hands me a pair of underwear from my bag. I slip them on, then he picks me up bridal style.

He plops me on top of the bed, making me laugh. He quickly puts boxers on, then lays down next to me. He spreads the thin sheet across our bodies. I lay my head on his chest as he plays with my hair.

"Goodnight Carpenter," I smile, yawning.

"Goodnight Kennedy."