Packing

Kennedy
After I recovered, I was finally allowed to head back home. I talked to my mum about her ex and she felt bad for not believing me.

The guys ended up leaving a few days later for a few meetings and photo shoots. Aaron needed to leave but he stayed with me anyway.

Aaron and I spent a lot of time together, so we were closer than ever before. I decided that I wanted him, not Matthew.

Today
I lay across my bed, scrolling through my social media. That photo the group and I took a while ago blew up with likes.

As I remember the group, I remember that MagCon is back on in less than a week.

I plug in my phone to my stereo, blasting NF's music.

I search through my closet to find a suitcase, eventually I see a teal blue suitcase. I pick it up and throw it on my bed.

I scan through my drawers and pick a few shirts, throwing them in the suitcase. As well as other clothes.

I look around, then drag my feet to the corner of the room. I stand in front of my mirror, I lift Aaron's hoodie I was wearing, revealing my stomach. I observe the scars, letting out a loud sigh.

They,re so ugly.

The music stops, followed by a ringtone. I let go of the hoodie and walk over to where my phone is.

I see his name appear, quickly answering. "Hey Aaron."

"Hey Kennedy, what are you up to?" he asks, making me smile.

"Just packing for MagCon, but I think I'm finished. What about you?" I ask, sitting at the edge of my double bed.

"Well, I was just thinking about picking you up at eight, to go to Taylor's party," he explains.

"Yeah I'm down," I nod, pretending that he can see me.

"I guess I'll see you soon," I hear him smile.

"Bye Aaron," I smile. I hang up and double check that I'm finished packing.

After finishing completely, I chose an outfit for the party. Some high waisted denim shorts, a black crop top, then tied a dark green and blue flannel around my waist with some black Converse.

I walk out of my room, I go down stairs to the bathroom, walking past Max's room. I quietly open the door, seeing his little body asleep on his bunk bed. He must of had a nap.

"Hey Max," I say softly. He moves around a little.

"Good morning," I laugh.

I see him smile before he turns around. Oh. I walked back out, then heard a thumping noise. I turn and see Max stretching on the floor.

He smiles at me as he stands up straight. I return the smile and look at the bathroom door.

"I'll be away tonight, just giving you heads up," I tell him. I walk into the bathroom, turning the straightener on.

"Why do you always leave?" Max says, standing in the middle of the door frame.

I frown, "I don't always leave?"

"You never hang out with me anymore," he sadly looks down.

"Max," I get down onto my knees and hug him. He gently hugs back. I quickly check the time on my phone, it's six o'clock.

"How about we go get something to eat? Like at your favourite frozen yoghurt place?" I ask, I see his face light up.

"Yes!" he smiles widely. He runs into his room to change out of his pyjamas.

I quickly curl the ends of my hair, and left it down. I applied simple makeup for now, later I'll do more. I double check my appearance and approve.

****
"Now are you happy?" I ask Max, taking a spoonful of frozen strawberry yoghurt.

He nods, while yoghurt drips down his face. I let out a laugh and handed him a napkin.

"Quickly finish so we can go home," I smile at him. He nods as he wiped his face.

Once we were both done, we binned the rubbish and went to my mum's car. She met me use it while she had a nap.

After we get home, Max just plays on his tablet while I get do my makeup.

I finish my eyeliner, then hear my phone buzz in my room. I walk into my room, seeing a text from Aaron: "I'm here."

I smile, I say goodbye to Max and my mother before going outside. Aaron is waiting by the passenger car door, I my way over to him.

"You like good," I tell him. He was wearing a black, long sleeved shirt, with skinny jeans and red vans.

He looks at me, smiling. "You look really pretty." He quickly pecks me on the lips before opening the door for me. I thank him as I slide in.

I wonder how tonight will go...