Diana & Niall

Niall's POV:

"Niall are you still playing that game?" Liam asks me irritated. I'm kinda...obsessed with a game on the x-box. No it's not something with gun shots or things like that.

"Niall you've been playing all week long" Liam says and gets the controller. "NO LIAM GIMME BACK" I yell and jump on top of him, grabbing the controller and playing again.

The reason of me playing this game is.

Her smile,

Her eyes,

Her words,

Her skills,

Her

I met a girl named, LadyDirulestheworld, cute name and I spoke to her on skype once. Her brown eyes gazing into mine, her long brown hair is so gorgeous. I love to talk to her and the last week it's the only thing I did. When we came home from interviews, from rehearsals, everything. Afterwards I sneeked into the game room playing this game with her. Most of the times we are a team, but when we aren't she beats me. I never won from her, but she says it's because she plays longer and she loves to be in a team with me.

"Niall I'm taking that away from you now" Liam says and pushes the out button. "NO LIAM!" I say and he pulls it out of the electricity.

No, what is LadyDi thinging now? Maybe that I ditched her? Maybe...that I don't want to play with her anymore?  NO I CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN!

"Liam..." I whine, tears appearing in my eyes. She's the reason I smiled the last couple days. Liam sees the tears in my eyes and looks concerned. "Niall you're addicted to this game. What's so special about it?" he asks and I turn around on my bed, burying my face in the pillows.

"Ni.." he says and I let out a sob. Now she hates me, and it's Liam's fault. "Niall, what's so special about it? Why are you so upset?" he asks me and lays down next to me, he feels guilty, I know Liam too well. And he damn should! I can do what I want, I'm a grown up boy!

"It's not what, it's who" I say and Liam frowns a little. "Who? Is there somebody in the game?" Liam asks and I sniff. "She..." I say and his eyes get wide. "You met a girl via the X-box? Niall that can be anyone! It can be a dude that claims to be a girl our age" he says.

Gosh Daddy Direction.

"I saw her via webcam, she's gorgeous. And now she hates me because YOU stopped me from playing with her." I say and he bites his lip. "Sorry Ni, but I don't think you should play that game, it's distracting you." he says.

"LIAM IT'S NOT THE GAME THAT IS DISTRACTING ME! IT'S HER! SHE'S PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL AND NOW SHE HATES ME" I yell at him. He closes his eyes and sighs. "She will not hate you for ditching her once. Niall, please be careful" he says and then helps me off the bed. "I'll put it on for you again, aright?" Liam says and my eyes lighten up. 

When the screen appears again, immediately her name appears. "Niall? Are you here?" she asks. "Yeah I'm here, sorry my x-box shut down for a minute" I say and then I decide to go for it.

"Hey, Di, will you maybe...go on a date with me? Today? I can pick you up at Starbucks if you want?" I ask and pray for a reply.

Liam chuckles and waites with me. "Yeah I'd love to" she replies and I dance a funny dance. Liam smirks and I high five him.

"Sure, be there at 7" I say and she replies sure. I HAVE A DATE!

It's almost 7, and I'm driving to Starbucks. There, a beautiful girl standing, waiting. She gave me her number os I could call her if I would arrive. I cal the number and she picks up. I step out of the car, walk over to her and tick her on the shoulder.

"Di?" I ask and her she nods. "Niall?" she asks and I nod. "So you are Niall Horan from One Direction!" she says and I chuckle. "My name is Diana by the way" she says and I hug her.

"You're beautiful" I say and she smiles. "Let's go grab something to eat" I say and she nods.

After dinner, I know a lot things about her, and I love her more and more.

"Diana?" I ask shyly when we step out of my car after I brought her home. "Yeah Niall?" she asks. "Mind if I kiss you?" I ask and she smiles, then leans in. I close the space between us.

A/N

Hope you like it!

X-x-x Noa