Jacqui & Louis

Jacqui's POV:

I'm with my friend here at the cinema! THE NEW HUNGER GAMES MOVIE HELL YEAH! And omg Peeta is a fitty!

"Noa, which seats?" I ask my friend and she looks at the tickets. "Exactly in the middle, seat 50 and 51!" she says and takes my hand, we both run to the hall and sit in our seats.

We have a lot in common, we are both bubbly and we love summer, food, Romance and ONE DIRECTION.

She's in love with the Bradford BadBoy but the Carrotlover is mine.

God! How his brown hair is messed up in a sexy way, and his crystal blue eyes shine. How he sometimes bites his lip and how he gazes into my eyes....through a computerscreen.

"You're Louis dreaming again, love" Noa says and closes my mouth with her finger. "Uhh, why are they so damn sexy?" I say and groan. "I know, I know" she answers and gets the big sack of chips out of her bag and hands it to me. 

We braught 2 bags of popcorn and 1 chips, we always finish one bag before the movie even started. We have cokes and redbulls too.

The lights go off and we both squeal, the best places at the film, we have loads of food and PEETA WOOHOOW

Just before the movie starts, and it's completely dark already, I feel somebody sitting in the seat net to me.

"Why the hell did we agreed to go to this shit movie?" I heard a boy say and I chuckled. "Somebody laughed at me" the voice said again and now Noa chuckled too. "I can't see anything! Liam help!"

LIAM? AS IN LIAM PAYNE?

No never, I mean, here, in the cinema with normal people? Yeah right, I'm driving mad.

"Shush! The film is starting" I heard another voice says.

The film passes by slowly and Noa and I both gasp at the right moments, even though we read the book and we know what's going to happen. Then it's one of my favorite moments, and it's the saddest.

Rue is dying, nooooo she can't die!

I feel the tears burn in my eyes and I'm sure Noa has tears too. I grab her hand and she squeezes it softly. Yeah there come the tears. What surprised me was the other hand slipping in my right hand. I looked a side and saw somebody, but I can't see who. It's a boy, clearly, but I can't see what he looks like.

He has light eyes, that's something I can see. He strokes my hand softly and then lifts his other hand up to wipe a tear from my face. Who is this boy? Why do I let him touch me like this? I don't know, but it's comfortable and even though I can't see him, I know he's hot.

The film goes on and the sad part is over. Now the big bad wolf/dog things. Noa and I both scream and she buries her face in my neck. I feel the hand slip into mine again and I smile a little, that boy is amazing.

Another scary moment and I let out a little scream. I hear a chuckle, not from the boy next to me but somewhere near us, one of his friends maybe. Maybe that Liam.

"Don't laugh at her Harry!" the boy next to me says and I grin, dahw that's sweet.

And my eyes get wide.

Harry?

Harry Styles?

Liam Payne?

No this is some kind of coincidence, it has to be.

The movie ended, and I bet I look awful. My mascara has to be all over my face, and I let out a very unattractive yawn. Noa looks up at me and I giggle, wipe the mascara from underneath her eyes and she smiles at me, then does the same for me.

She looks behind me and her eyes get wide, she's frozen at place. "What, what's wrong? Answer me, Noa" I say and wave my hand in front of her face.

I feel someone tap on my shoulder and I turn around, then my eyes get wide too.

Louis Tomlinson is standing in front off me. All the other boys of One Direction are looking at us with an amused expression and I open my mouth, wanting to say something but then I grab my bag and Noa's hand, then run out of the hall.

When we're both panting, somewhere in the cinema, I turn her around and we both fangirl or a second. "He held my hand and...! OMG he touched me! And.....OMG" I said and Noa let out a squeal. We calm ourselves down and then I realize. "I embarrassed myself so much! Noooo, I was crying in front of Louis Tomlinson and his friends! And I screamed! He saw me with my mascara all over my face!" I say and bury my face in my hands.

We did our mascara's again and tried to calm ourselfs.

Then I feel another tap on my shoulder. I turn around and freeze again. Louis......

"Hello love, I sat next to you right?" he asked gently and all I can do is nod. He takes my hand and I look at it with a small smile. "Are you alright, you looked quite emotional while watching the movie" he says with a smile and I blush, bite my lip and then look down. "Er....yeah...." I sad and he chuckles. "Don't look away, I like gazing into your eyes" he says and lifts my head up.

He just didn't say that.

I look around. "Where's Noa?" I ask and Louis looks around. "There with Zayn" he says and I look surprised. Zayn has her pinned against the wall in the corner of the cinema, how cute.

"And don't be afraid, you're beautiful, even with the mascara all over your face" he says and smiles at me again, I blush.

"What's your name?" he asks while stroking my cheek with his thumb. "Jacqui" I answer and he licks his lips.

Woah that's way too sexy or humanity.

"Well Jacqui, sorry for doing this" he says and places his lips on mine. 

NOW FREAKING WAY MNBVCCVHJUYTRDSZBNMWEEKUJHGFVDCSRTYHBVCXZAWAWERTGHJ

When he pulls back, he pulls me against him and I brush my lips against his cheek, to his ear and whisper softly to him. "Don't be sorry" 

A/N

Finally One Shots again! But sorry this is the only one for today! Jacqui hope you liked it :) 

X-x-x Noa