imagine for dogloveri23

"I'm sorry buky..it's just this whole long distance relationship isn't working out and-" Zach said as tears ran down her face.

"And you want to find someone else right?" she asked.

"No, no baby it isn't like that" he said quickly.

"Its fine zach, I understand. I was willing to make this work, but I Can see that you weren't. I guess I wasn't good enough, but that's fine by me Zach cause as long as you are happy...then I am happy for you. Have a nice life and I hope you find the one" buky said ending the Skype call before Zach could say anything else.

She sighed, curling up into a ball, pulling her knees to her chest and crying her heart out. She knew something like this would happen. Its the reason she warned herself to keep her guard up.

But that's the one mistake she made. She let her guard down and opened up to him. He broke the wall around her heart and made her fall in love with him.

Her one mistake was to fall in love.

There was no going back. There was no undo or delete button on all the memories she shared with him.

"Why am I so stupid?" she asked herself while whiping a few tears.

"Hey honey? You ok in there?" her mom asked while knocking on the door.

"Yeah I'm fine mom just tired that's all" buky said swallowing her tears and trying to sound casual.

"Ok honey. If you need anything just yell" her mom said leaving.

I need him She thought to herself but sighed knowing he didn't want her, much less need her.

She layed there staring at the ceiling fan numbly while asking herself what she did wrong...

-a few weeks later (in spongebob voice)-

"Come on buky! You need to get over him. There are plenty of other fish in the sea" her best friend said while dragging her to the mall.

Buky groaned following her but kept quiet not wanting to add to that topic.

"Ooh cute boy alert 3 o'clock" her friend said excitedly as buky looked over her shoulder.

"You should go talk to him. He is definitely your type" she squealed as buky shrugged.

"Nah I'm good" buky said sighing.

"Fine I will do it for you, but you owe me" Her friend said getting up and walking to the boy as buky sighed looking around the mall.

Thats when she spotted him...

Her eyes went wide as she saw that familiar face in the shoe store (which ever store you like)
But it couldn't be him She thought to herself. In Her mind he was still on tour.
She was lost in thought that she didn't even realise her friend walk back to her.

"Hey buky...earth calling buky" her friend said as buky looked at her.

"Here you go...so what were you looking at?" her friend asked as buky looked back at the shop but didn't see him anymore.

"Nothing...it was nothing" she said sighing and got up ready to leave.

"So the boys name is eben and he thought you were really cute. He said he'll be waiting for your call" her friend said excitedly.

(what have I done...this wasn't the plan...abort mission...I repeat Abbott mision!)

"Eben? Where have I heard that name before?" buky asked herself but shrugged. She figured her friend was right and it was time for her to move on.

"Hey honey how was shopping?" her mom asked as she walked in.
"Fun" buky said in a monotone voice.

"This is for you...some boy left it for you" he mom said handing her a letter.

Meet me at the park where we first met? Read the letter.

"Ooh so is it a love letter?" her mom asked amused.

"Um no it was just the answers to some math homework" buky said quickly.

"I just remembered I left something with y/f/n" buky said quickly while walking back out.

As She walked to the park, she wondered if it really was him. Was it just some prank? He was the one who ended things, so why did. He suddenly want to meet somewhere?

As buky got closer and closer to the park, she grew nervous. She didn't know what to expect when she got there.

Once she got there she sighed seeing no one in the park. She walked towards the swing set and sat on one of them while kicking the dirt around.

"Hey...." said a voice from beside her while sitting on the other swing.

Buky looked up and her heart fluttered seeing him. Seeing the boy she fell in love with.
She immediately looked down at her feet remembering how things ended.

"Buky I'm sorry..." Zach said as his voice cracked.

"I'm sorry I let you go. I'm sorry I made the mistake of letting the best thing that has ever happened to me go. Buky I love you and I know you hate me for what I did to you. I'm sorry I let go of everything we had. And I know its probably too late for a second chance but all I ask is that you forgive me" Zach said tearing up.

Buky stood there in silence trying to process what was happening. All these weeks waiting for him to show up. Wishing it was all some joke and that he never left her. And now here he was telling her he loved her, when she had loved him since the beginning.

Zach sighed getting up from the swing and walking away, but before he could Buky ran towards him.

"Zach wait!" she said as he looked back at her.

"I love you too" she said.

"What?" he asked in shock.

"I love you too Zach. Its not too late for a second chance" she said smiling at him as he placed a hand on her cheek and leaned in....

(then suddenly eben appeared looking for Zach.
"Hey zach-" eben said but stood frozen looking at buky in shock.....jk That ain't happening)

A/n no love triangle here. Anyways hope you like it. Sorry for the long wait and if you don't like it then I would be happy to change it for you