imagine for duhhh_itz_oreo

Debryanna's POV

"come on it will be fun" my best friend corbyn says trying to convince me to hangout with him and his band mates

"plus zach will be there" he says wiggling his eyebrows. "shut up" i say playfully hitting his arm.

" wow, violent much" he jokes placing his hand on his arm, where i hit him." but seriously, please come, the guys love when you come over" he says trying to convince me.

"fine" i say. " let me get ready" i tell him. once im ready, we head to the boys house

"guys im back and i brought Debryanna" corbyn announces. "hey" they say and engulf me in a hug. "guys i cant breath" i say laughing. they let go and we all sit in the living room. we spent the whole day, watching movies and playing video games. 

"im bored" jonah says while eating a slice of pizza. " lets play truth or dare" daniel suggests

"that's lame" jack says " there's nothing else to do" daniel says proving a point. we all agreed and sat in  a circle on the floor. 

we started playing and everyone was giving petty dares 

" so, debryanna, truth or dare?" corbyn says smirking. oh no i thought to myself. 

" truth" i say taking the safe route

" which one of us would you go out with" he asked. " nevermind dare" i said 

" fine i dare you to answer the question' he said smiling at me. 

i glared at him. "zach" i mumbled blushing and looked down. 

"what was that?" corbyn said. i looked up and saw zach look down. " i cant believe you!" i said to corbyn getting up and walking up.

zach POV

"dude your the worst" jack said to corbyn. "yo zach, now would be a good time for you to admit your feelings, so i dont look like such an ass" corbyn said giving me a look.

i got up and chased debryanna "debryanna wait" i said catching up to her.

debryanna's POV

i walked out to get some air. how could he do that, i have never felt so awkward in my life. 

as i was thinking i heard someone yell my name. ' zach go back inside" i told him

" debryanna wait, i need to tell you something" he said. he sighed heavily before speaking again.

"i-i like you " he said looking at  me "zach its ok i know you dont like me you dont have to-" i started rambling but he cut me off by kissing me. i was caught by surprise. 

" i really like you" he said breaking apart.

"will you go out with me?" he asked. "yes of course" i told him.

" great, lets go" he said taking my hand and running away from the house. "wait what about the guys?" i asked "they can wait" he said.

A/N idk, i hope you like it, if not i can change it