imagine for @areyonaCarr

AreyonnaCarr

Areyona's POV

today me and my friend Amanda Cerny are going to a photoshoot in downtown L.A. for a brand called chachi's (totally made that up, but this is the name a dancer aka chachi gonzalez)

chachi's was a swimsuit and excerzising brand.

this morning my boyfriend jack decided he would accompany me, since he didn't have rehearsals today.

we drove to the location and were met by mike the photographer and amanda followed by a few other people who i guess part of the crew.

we were escorted to our changing rooms.
first i changed into the sports wear they had. it was actually really nice and comfortable. jack said it looked good on me.

I did a few more pictures with the sport clothes and now it was time for the swimwear. everything was fine until now.

the swimsuit mike wanted me to wear was this small red bikini that had their white logo on the corner of the underwear. it was pretty but to thin for my liking.

as soon as i came out of the dressing room jack saw me and his eyes went wide. he walked straight towards me and pushed me back into the dressing room closing the door behind him.

"jack what the hell?!?!" i said to him

"there is no way im letting you out of here looking like that" he said referring to the red bikini

"jack its for a photoshoot' i said trying to open the door but he wouldn't let me

"i don't care. im not letting you go out looking like that. especially when most of the crew are guys and they've been checking you and amanda out all morning it doesn't seem right, besides you are only 16, they shouldn't be sexualizing a minor like this" he said once again referring to the bikini

"you didn't say anything to amanda" i said sounding like a 2 year old

"amanda's not my girlfriend, you are" he said

"look jack i really need to be out there, just let me out" i said trying to open the door but failing once again

"im not letting you do this areyonna" he said

"JACK let me out! let me just finish this photoshoot and we can go do something fun later" i said clearly frustrated

"I DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH YOU GOING OUT LOOKING LIKE THAT" jack yelled annoyed at my stubbornness

"IT'S PART OF THE JOB, I HAVE TO DO IT" i yelled back frustrated

"you know what fine do what you feel. i warned you but you are very stubborn. im going home" he said as opened the door and walked out.

i felt guilty but it is part of my job, so i have to do it.

as soon as i walked out i felt everyone's eyes on me.

as i was posing i could see the guys from the crew look me up and down. i suddenly felt uncomfortable with the way they were looking at me. Amanda had just left and it was just me.
i was starting to feel scared at the way the guys were looking at me.

one of the guys came up to me as i was going into my dressing room to change for the last swimsuit.

he walked by me and touched my butt and wolf whistled. i turned around to say something but he had gone back to where his friends were laughing. ive never felt so disgusted in my entire career of being a model.

jack was right. i ran into my dressing room and changed back into my cloths and went straight back home.

i opened the door a found jack sitting on the couch watching TV. as soon as he looked at me a bursted out crying.

he ran towards me and engulfed me in a hug.
he carried me to the couch and let me let it all out. afterwards i told him what had happened and he wanted to go back and give the guy a peace of his mind but i wouldn't let him.

after that jack accompanied me to almost every photoshoot just incase.

a/n hope you liked it and after i had did the imagine i reread what you asked for and realized that you said to make it about a photoshoot that she had ALREADY done and im so sorry!!!!